- Providing a world-class customer experience to e-commerce
- Work with ecommerce owners/technical departments to identify software problems and advising on a solution
- Gather customer information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms
- Diagnose and resolve technical software issues
- Identify trends and report to manager of underlying problems and possible solutions
- Update self-help documents so can use self-service to fix problems themselves
- Identify and escalate priority issues to manager to work with product development or engineering
- Organize ideas and communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations
- Follow up and make scheduled callbacks to customers, where necessary
- Contribute to system development by aiding in the design and implementation of new features and core capabilities.
- Work within your team and with other teams to ensure the overall vision of the project is being fulfilled.
Required Skills and Experience:
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly and adapt to new environments.
Bonus points for any of the following:
- Experience with a variety of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with Django
- Experience working with Elastic Search technology.
- Permanent placement contract.
- Attractive salary pack.
- Health Insurance Policy.
- Join to one of the top leaders of industry.
- Rapid growth company with a future project on ecommerce industry.
Applicants send email to jobs at doofinder.com