Today, there's more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, San Francisco, Seattle, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events (pre and hopefully post-Covid) and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers and follow us on Twitter @Netskope and Facebook.
Netskope’s customers include some of the largest Fortune 500 companies that demand best in class customer support. You will be the primary point of contact for dealing with top class IT administrators.
This is a technical support role working in a fast-paced start-up environment in our EMEA support team.
- Be a primary point of contact for resolving customer reported support issues.
- Gather, investigate/analyse various forms of data for troubleshooting and document this within the support ticketing system.
- Regularly communicate status updates to customers until resolution.
- Work with customers, internal teams to escalate issues into engineering/operations.
- Follow published SLA for turning requests around in a timely manner.
- Write technical notes, application notes, case studies, knowledge base entries, and solutions for the Support Portal.
- Collaborate with various departments and participate in short and long term projects.
- Experience in supporting large enterprise customers.
- Good knowledge and prior experience with network security technologies including but not limited to: Proxies, NG Firewalls, SSL/IPSec, VPN’s, SSO, HTTP/S and Encryption gateways.
- Hands on experience with systems installation, troubleshooting, configuration and administration on UNIX/Linux and Windows based systems.
- Active Directory/LDAP experience.
- Knowledge of DLP.
- Knowledge of and experience with Layers 4-7.
- Familiarity with cloud apps and services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task in a high-pressure, fast-paced, fast growth environment
- Prior experience working with Zendesk or other support portal tools.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Experience working with Zendesk, Confluence/JIRA, SumoLogic, Grafana, SignalFX.
- Knowledge on Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience working with MongoDB & SQL.