Bizagi helps organizations to transform into digital businesses. Its process automation platform connects people, applications, devices and information to deliver the engaging experience that today’s customers demand. Fueled by a community of over 1 million users, more than 1000 customers in 56 counties and the best pricing model in the market, Bizagi powers enterprises worldwide including adidas, BAE Systems and Old Mutual. Recognized as a disruptive market leader by Forrester Research, Gartner and IDC, Bizagi is experiencing rapid growth and there has never been a more exciting time to join.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
To provide enterprise-level assistance to our Customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software problems, attending the customer inquiries regarding Bizagi and environment configuration.
- Provide technical responses to customers
- Solve and close the tickets assigned
- Maintain the centricity on Customers
- Maintain the support indicators into the corresponding levels
- Create information for Knowledge Base according to the issues solved
- Maintain internal support's KPI's Skills and experience
Skills and Experience
- Excellent English and communication skills
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills
- 2-3 years’ experience in Customer Support Service
- In your career you have been responsible for one of the following areas (network, storage, infrastructure services in general
- Experience in Analytical troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills and experience in SQL Server or Oracle Databases
- Troubleshooting performance problems in SQL Server, Oracle and Internet Information Server
- Experience of administration and support of Windows Operating Systems family
- Knowledge of Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) Application Server
- Technical proficiency in Load Balancing technologies from Microsoft and J2EE technologies
- Knowledge of JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic or other J2EE Application Servers
- Spoken and written Spanish
- Some programming skills with C#, JAVA, JQUERY, C++ skills are an advantage
- Experience of BPM tools e.g. Bizagi, Lombardi, Appian, Global 360, Pega, Oracle BPM, Savvian, WebSphere MQ, Appian, etc.
All applicants must have eligibility to live and work in Madrid, Spain.