Job brief - Technical Support EngineerWe are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to provide enterprise-level assistance in our platform and to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software problems and help our customers. If you’re naturally a helper, enjoy assisting people with computer issues and are able to explain technical details simply, we’d like to meet you.
A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or closely related degree is strongly preferred. Individuals with a strong customer service background and a positive outlook on problem-solving are welcomed to apply.
Responsibilities for Technical Support
● Attention and support to users in the resolution of incidents at the FundingBox technological platform
● Administration of the company's systems and applications
● Follow-up of problems and requests for new functions
● Complete detailed reports listing requests for technical assistance, steps taken to resolve them, and the specific dates/individuals involved
● Act as the initial point of contact for all computer and system related concerns from clients or other employees
● Assist management in creating training materials pertaining to computer troubleshooting and usage
● Maintain a working log detailing all required system updates, as well as the date of completion
● Resolve technical issues related to network interruptions
● Actively update, maintain and monitor all aspects of computer networks
Qualifications for Technical Support
● A bachelor's degree in computer science or related technology field is preferred
● English fluency oral and written
● 1-3 years of relevant experience in a customer focused position involving technical knowledge of a company' s products and services
● Professional written and interpersonal skills are essential when communicating with customers and clients
● Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
Accept constructive criticism and customer feedback regarding their experience with software or IT services
● Comfortable working in and assisting others through company help desk software, such as Zendesk
● Time-management skills and the ability to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution
● Industry-specific certification in relevant computer languages or software are appreciated
You are a skilful
● Identifying hardware and software solutions.
● Troubleshooting technical issues.
● Diagnosing and repairing faults.
● Resolving network issues.
● Installing and configuring hardware and software.
● Speaking to users and customers to quickly get to the root of their problem.
● Expert knowledge in how operating systems and software works.
● Interpersonal skills as you will regularly be in contact with colleagues and/or customers.
● The ability to prioritise your workload.
● The capacity to clearly explain a technical problem to a customer/colleague.
● Outstanding listening and questioning skills.
What we offer
This is a full-time telework position, open to any location in Europe. We offer an informal working setting and flexible working time. We offer a dynamic environment oriented to results and with a strong international scope. Our company policy is to make employees happy and at the same time exceed the expectations of our partners. Contracting countries may be Spain, Poland or Denmark. We are open to negotiate the specific legal form of the contract. Salary range according to experience.