Optimizely X is the world’s leading online experience optimization platform. We enable businesses to show the right content to the right person at the right time by turning data into action.
We have also built a fantastic company with a great culture. Ownership, Passion, Trust, Integrity, Fearlessness, and Transparency are our values richly spiced up with heaps of fun. We work and we play and we take pride in what we do!
Join us in our mission to empower businesses to make better data-driven decisions and deliver personalized experiences.
Who we are:
Our global Support team provides world-class technical support to our customers. Technical Support Engineers (TSE) work closely with clients to resolve their most challenging problems including debugging complex optimization campaigns, adapting experiments to run on different media types, and helping customers interpret their results. Additionally, the support team will enable customers to integrate Optimizely with other analytics platforms so they can truly make data-driven decisions. As an essential solution for our customers, Optimizely Support is available 7x24 to assure the success of our clients and minimize the impact of any critical issues.
As part of the Customer Success team, TSEs contribute to the team’s mission of making customers successful and enabling them to realize business value, so they remain customers for life. We have high expectations around giving our customers quick, accurate, and awesome support so they can focus on doing what they do best. In addition to answering customer questions, support tasks include leading projects to drive efficiency, documenting knowledge so customers can self-solve questions, and develop tools that allow our client to be more satisfied with Optimizely.
Website and mobile testing, as well as personalization, are still new fields, and we’ll be the first to tell you that this role requires a high technical acumen to succeed. If you are not technically inclined and curious, this is probably not the right position for you!
Who we want:
- You are genuine in your desire to help others and are the go-to person for your family and friends for all things technical.
- You embrace a bottom-up culture, are not afraid to share your ideas, and will find ways to impact the team positively through innovation.
- You are a self-starter and are continuously looking for ways to do things better.
- You have a thirst for knowledge, often challenging yourself to learn new web technologies.
- You enjoy working on technical side projects to validate what you’ve learned.
- You have good time management skills and can balance numerous projects at once.
- You are fluent in English. French is a plus.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver happiness to every customer you interact with by answering their questions via phone and email (or by any means necessary).
- Debug customer issues, keeping ownership of cases until resolution while engaging other teams as needed.
- Contribute to improving our processes, systems, and customer interactions by initiating and driving innovative projects to help our clients become even more successful with Optimizely.
- Collaborate on projects with other teams at Optimizely.
- Deliver on or exceed quarterly Objectives and Key Results that align with the company's business goals.
- Availability to be on call for emergency issues that arrive during off hours one week out of every quarter.
What you’ll learn:
- You’ll become a certified Optimizely expert, and will be able to demonstrate the value of experimentation.
- You will be mentored to put your skills to use and create amazing experiences for customers.
- Being surrounded by a world-class team, you will brainstorm, think big, innovate, take risks, and make data-driven decisions.
- You'll be challenged to advance your technical expertise, particularly around front end and full stack technologies.
- You will learn to drive key results on both company and team specific objectives.
Fun extra bits:
- Catered in-office lunch and dinner on weekdays
- Competitive vacation policy
- Fully paid health insurance
- OV-chip card covered
- Gym membership
- Top-of-the-line MacBook Pro or MacBook Air and 27" monitor
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!
- Working in amazing offices in a fun environment (yes, we have game rooms! :))
- Yearly business visit to San Francisco
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!