Our world class Customer Success team implements our SAAS based People Success Platform while building deep relationships and providing consultative guidance across all stages of the customer journey. We are looking for people to join our newly-formed Technical Success team to support our Customer Success Managers in the technical implementation and use of our products and serve as a second tier of technical support to provide phone, email, and chat support to all customers. The ideal candidate has been in a technical or customer support role, understands how to prioritize customer needs, has very strong written and verbal communication skills and is obsessed with helping customers succeed in a fast-paced environment.
What you will do…
- Own all technical tasks as part of the implementation and use of our People Success Platform including but not limited to Single Sign On (SSO), HRIS data integration, and survey and role configuration
- Serve as the highest tier of technical support prioritizing and driving timely resolution through phone, email, and chat using Zendesk customer support system
- Troubleshoot and find resolutions for complex situations ranging from HR employee data management to employee and manager support in our platform.
- Partner with Customer Success Managers on special projects to deliver value to our customers
Who you are…
- You have 3+ years of experience in a customer facing technical role, ideally with SAAS technology
- Fast learner who can understand and articulate technology at any level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated team player that has ideas on fresh new ways to exceed customer’s expectations
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure
- Passionate about technology
- Demonstrated technical problem-solving abilities
Who we are…
Glint is a rapidly growing software and analytics company that helps organizations increase employee engagement, develop their people, and improve performance. Glint is known for powerful analytics, innovative organizational science, and a world-class user experience. The company has an extraordinary team of passionate professionals who love working together to help organizations thrive.
What we are all about…
Glint helps you see into your organization in revolutionary ways, giving you the power to create real impact on employee engagement, retention and business performance. Glint leverages real-time people data to give leaders and managers a holistic view of an organization’s health, the insight to predict problems, and direction to take action. Based in Redwood City, California, Glint customers include United Airlines, eBay, AOL, Palantir, Red Hat, NVIDIA, Sony, LinkedIn, Intuit, Cognizant, IKEA, UTC, Square, FICO, Marketo, Veritas, Rockwell, and Pandora. https://www.glintinc.com
Stuff to perk you up…
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work Award
- LinkedIn Top 50 Startups 2017
- Catered lunches at Glint offices
- MacBook Pro or Air
- Free premium snacks and drinks
- Ergonomic and height-adjustable workstations
- Flexible work arrangements
- Very competitive compensation and benefits package
- Opportunity to learn from a dedicated team and strong leadership
- Dynamic, rapidly growing company, focused on helping organizations thrive
Glint values diversity & inclusion
Glint is committed to building a diverse team and culture. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, veteran status, marital status, or disability status.