- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with one or more programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C/C++, Python.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience working with and managing external partners and customers.
- Familiarity with SQL/MySQL and Unix/Linux operating systems and commands.
- Ability to adapt your message to the technical level of the audience and comfort presenting technical materials to groups of any size and background.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting and creative problem solving skills.
About the job
a Google Technical Solutions Consultant, you will be responsible for
the technical relationship of our largest advertising clients and/or
product partners. You will lead cross-functional teams in Engineering,
Sales and Product Management to leverage emerging technologies for our
external clients/partners. From concept design and testing to data
analysis and support, you will oversee the technical execution and
business operations of Google's online advertising platforms (such as
Google Ads and Google Marketing Platform) and/or product partnerships
(such as Maps, Google+, Play and Wallet).
You will be able to balance business and partner needs with technical constraints, develop innovative, cutting edge solutions and act as a partner and consultant to those you are working with. You will also be able to build tools and automate products, oversee the technical execution and business operations of Google's partnerships, as well as develop product strategy and prioritize projects and resources.
The Technical Solutions team is a solution-oriented group of trusted advisors supporting millions of users worldwide.
Our consultative services take our technical and product expertise and combine it with our understanding of our customer’s needs and goals to solve their business challenges allowing them to grow with Google solutions.
Google creates products and services that make the
world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life.
Our teams of solution-oriented trusted advisors support millions of
customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill,
product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’
complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a
unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything
we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
- Work closely with our Sales team to identify, develop, and optimize new business opportunities and develop client relationships by leveraging Google products and technologies.
- Help partners in their day-to-day challenges by delivering innovative and scalable solutions and troubleshooting their challenges.
- Propose, design, create and present prototypes, demos and proofs-of-concept to a wide variety of audiences, from engineers to marketing professionals.
- Perform implementation reviews. Advocate for new product features, and provide partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Management and Engineering.
- Develop solutions as the technical lead, provide consulting services to our partners