FilledThis offer is not available anymore
(Initial 6 month contract with the chance to go permanent)
Schibsted Marketplaces is a division within Schibsted Media Group. We are a world leading online classifieds business that reaches more than 200 million people through our household name brands across 22 countries. Our brands include Schpock.com, Leboncoin.fr, Finn.no, Vibbo.com, Blockett.se to name a few.
Our brands are supported by tech hubs in London, Paris, Oslo, Stockholm and Barcelona. Their goal is to develop common global product & innovation platforms and the technology infrastructure necessary to create data and identity based ecosystems; empowering local entrepreneurs, delighting users, driving Schibsted’s future growth and helping us achieve our mission of creating perfect matches on the world's most trusted marketplaces.
We’re an ideas and innovation based business so it's critical that we can bring in and empower the right talent, in the right roles as we scale. To enable us to do this we’ve created a brand new Technical Sourcer role; someone who can find and attract top talent and be an external ambassador for Schibsted & the awesomely complex technical challenges our teams are solving.
Reporting into the Recruitment Lead for London & Barcelona you’ll be part of a tight-knit group of experienced recruiters based in London, Oslo & Barcelona and will source roles across all of those sites. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who wants to develop their recruitment career in a hands on, tech focused position and move into an international remit.
- Bring a forward thinking approach to sourcing active and passive talent, using cutting edge attraction techniques that will help make Schibsted a serious player in competing for the best tech talent out there
- Identify, engage and pipeline top technical talent globally for our open positions throughout Europe
- Proactively suggest and implement new tools or routes to market that can increase the flow within our talent pipelines
- Be a Schibsted ambassador at meetups, industry events and conferences
- Partner with the Senior Recruiters to share pipeline updates and external market insights with the wider business
- Be a face of recruitment internally - making strong connections with our engineering teams to help encourage referrals
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience
- Curious, pragmatic, intelligent and with around 2 years of end to end technical talent sourcing experience under your belt
- Innovative and creative - you’re not afraid to champion your own ideas, try new things, make mistakes and learn
- A proactive self starter who can deliver at pace; we can give you a high level goal, you can come up with the best way to get there
We can offer you
- A start up environment within a market leading global organisation, with a 175 year track record of innovation and entrepreneurship
- Great colleagues; you’ll work with top tech talent and a nice bunch of people who take their work seriously but don't take themselves too seriously
- Casual dress code
- Flexible working options
- Never a dull moment
If this sounds like you it would be great to have a conversation, the first step is to click apply.
Schibsted company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.