As a Technical Project Manager (TPM), you will be responsible for the operational success for a regional portfolio of clients and partners. By leading each status sheet, during both the onboarding phase, and then the on-going period, you’ll oversee allocating resources, such as front and backend developers, to execute development tasks according to your project plan.
- Efficiently project manage new client launches and existing client programs, always paying close attention to detail.
- Become a subject matter expert on Selligent’s product and integrations with other systems.
- Serve as a single point of contact for the client, partner, and internal stakeholders, as the subject matter expert and key facilitator on the operational aspect of the client’s program.
- Work internal teams, via the clients and partners, to help with resolution of any outstanding support cases or other issues, such as product feedback, and program roadmaps.
- Partner with the regional Relationship Manager to ensure the client is provided adequate and appropriate education, leveraging the Selligent Learning system, along with program specific coaching to ensure clients are achieving success.
- Assist the Selligent Learning Team in improving and/or streamlining training and reference material for both external and internal consumption.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Minimum of 3 years of project management experience with a comparable solution provider or digital agency.
- Superior problem solving and accurate solution scoping abilities.
- Solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly coachable with a strong desire to improve and grow as a professional.
- Openness to developing knowledge in a constantly evolving environment.
- Fluent English language skills
Selligent company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.