About the team
The Engineering Data Team provides Platform Services and its customers with building blocks, foundational components and management interfaces that support the creation of internal tooling and services that are loosely coupled, reuse components, have shared user experience and consistent integration points, share data and enable data-driven decisions.
Our mission is to empower engineering teams to enhance adaptability, quality and productivity in the phases of the engineering process that go from writing code to deploying to production, driving automation across the entire organisation. We do it by providing engineers with systems that help them write, share and deploy code with short feedback loops and an outstanding developer experience.
We operate in three domains:
- Infrastructure: systems to build, test, exchange, and deploy software
- Automation: systems that relieve engineers from low-value engineering tasks
- Information: systems that provide insights into all phases of the development process, as well as facilitate how engineers document, share, and discover all software produced throughout Marketplaces.
- Work closely with Engineering Leads and Product Management team to define and evolve the product roadmap for the team
- Ensure a healthy balance of innovation, support and maintenance. You will work with highly skilled engineers to allow for quick evolvement of a set of core components
- Gathering, understanding and prioritizing requirements into a working product roadmap
- Manage the product backlog in order to maintain a healthy work pipeline for the engineering team
- Build trust relationships across the multiple engineering teams in the organisation
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or other Science field
- A strong technical background: ideally a former developer
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to contribute to problem solving and troubleshooting
- Excellent team player
- Experience with RESTful APIs design.
- Experience working with agile development teams.
Schibsted in an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status. If any of the above ticks your boxes, then why not Apply Now to find out more!
Schibsted company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.