Wallbox is a global company, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy in the electric vehicle industry. We create smart charging systems that combine innovative technology with outstanding design and manage the communication between vehicle, grid, building, and charger.
Wallbox offers a complete portfolio of charging and energy management solutions for residential and semi-public use in more than 60 countries and soon will begin commercializing public charging solutions as well.
Founded in 2015, with headquarters in Barcelona, our mission is to facilitate the adoption of electric vehicles today to make more sustainable use of energy tomorrow. Our talent has no borders - we welcome over 600 Wallboxers from over 35 nationalities in Europe, Asia, and the Americas.
Ready to change the world with us?
About the role:
As the technology product owner, you will play an integral role in our automation team in order to evaluate the value of the new features, their feasibility and how it fits with the scope of our products and projects. You will have a strong technical background so you understand the requirements coming from our operations team alongside the business requests. You have strong communication skills.
The technology product owner for the automation team will take the leadership of the hardware-software solutions that the automation team design for our operations & manufacturing department.
- Manage the portfolio of automation and test solutions as products and align these with the company needs.
- Keep the team backlogs clean, tidy and prioritized.
- Provide telemetry and visibility developing, tracking, analyzing and publishing reports, summaries and metrics.
- Transparently communicate and inform stakeholders about status, progress and possible incidents related with our deliveries.
- Maintain an awareness of interdependencies with other activities and their impact.
- Monitor overall progress and use of resources, initiating corrective action if necessary to ensure delivery remains on track.
- Understand technical debt and provide mechanisms for addressing it.
- Bachelor (preferably master) degree in engineering
- +3 years of experience as an agile software product owner, scrum master or similar roles
- Experience with Hardware-in-the-loop development cycles.
- SW development background, in particular with digital cloud development
- Experience in agile/scrum master/project management
- Flexible and open-minded with an agile approach to project management
- Soft skills to build and sustain communications with all parties involved in the project
- Collaboration and reporting skills to provide sufficient telemetry
- Fluent spoken and written English skills (min B2 level)
Nice to have:
- Experience in electric vehicle industry
- Experience in product development and product certification process
- Knowledge and experience of Jira, confluence, g-suite
- Proficiency Spanish
- 100% company paid private medical insurance, including dental coverage, after one month.
- Attractive compensation package.
- Possibility to partially work remotely in Barcelona.
- Friday afternoons off.
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request).
- Unlimited coffee & beverages.
- Language classes (English & Spanish).
- Sports channel, which offers online classes until our gym is opened.
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events.
- Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, for a discounted price.
- Brand new offices in Zona Franca.
- Over 35 different nationalities.
- No suits! Unless it’s Carnival or Halloween.
Please upload your CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
About Wallbox Chargers
St. Andreu de la Barca, Barcelona, Spain