At Amenitiz, they are a team of passionate individuals, building the future of the hospitality industry. They are developing a centralised platform to address all the digital needs of independent hoteliers and vacation rental owners. Their SaaS solution allows owners to manage all the digital aspects of their properties (Website, sales, client management…) saving them valuable amount of time and money.
Co-founded by Alexandre (Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne), Emmanuelle (ESCE) and Frédéric (ESSEC), they have clients on 4 continents, ranging from beautiful villas in Greece to powerful brands like Pierre & Vacances.
They are looking for dynamic and ambitious people to join them on their mission !
Amenitiz was born as a result of our belief that tech is key in the success of every hotelier worldwide - from the heart of Paris or the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
We are on the mission to build an all-in-one platform to help owners manage and grow their properties by attracting guests, handling bookings and crafting exceptional experiences, simple and easy.
As one of the fastest- growing Hospitech/SaaS companies, we grew 4x in 2020 and got backed by some of Europe’s leading investors. We currently support around 2k properties worldwide and have great plans to reach 10k properties by the end of 2022.
About the role:
Amenitiz is growing fast, and we’re looking for a motivated Technical Product Manager to help us build and grow our platform.
As a Technical Product Manager - Platform, you bring all the qualities of a customer-facing product manager, in addition to solid technical knowledge.
The Technical Product Manager’s main mission is to help us scale our platform to support our product, and solve the problems of internal users (Developers, Customer Success, Marketing, etc).
We will expect you to:
- Lead the Platform team, as well as helping us move our monolith product to a microservices-based platform, more efficient and scalable.
- Build up your own product vertical from scratch! You will be responsible for defining and driving your team’s strategy and roadmap, as well as prioritize, monitor, and measure the success of the features your team creates.
- Focus on internal users, identify their pain points, understand their problems, needs, and translate them into actionable requirements.
- You are fluent in English, both writing and speaking.
- You bring 4+ years as a Technical Product Manager, ideally in a fast paced startup environment. Be very organized, able to make thoughtful but quick decisions and apply them efficiently.
- You have Software Development experience. Our tech stack is RoR + React.js - previous experience with it would be a plus.
Nice to have:
- You have previously participated in the creation of a brand new product team in a company
- Ability to thrive in an ever evolving fast paced environment
- Independent: You don’t need hand-holding to get things done but know when to ask for help.
- Comfortable working outside of the comfort zone when you have to.
- Focused and determined: You don’t let yourself be distracted. You can focus on accomplishing big wins and don’t get lost in less important ideas that are floating around.
What do we offer?
- Be part of one of the best Saas Startups in Barcelona, with a multicultural environment and dynamic team!
- You will be in a bright and central space, we are located in the heart of Barcelona (Via Laietana)
- Occasional remote work. We ask for a minimum of 3 days at the office per week.
- Great opportunities for professional growth and development.
- We promise you won't be thirsty, at Amenitiz we have a fresh coffee for the morning & tea if you don't like caffeine.
- Competitive Salary
- Private Health insurance
- 23 days of vacation per year
We look forward to your application! 😊 Do you want to level up? Apply and let's talk!
We’re passionate and ambitious about our mission and aim to promote a culture that cares deeply about its customers.
In spite of the current global pandemic, we’re continuously growing and adapting to the situation, our team continues to rise stronger and that’s where you come in!