Rakuten TV is looking for a Product Manager based in Barcelona.
Total Product Management experience- 5+ years
- Gather and analyze feedback from the customers, the market and/or all areas of the business.
- Identify, define and propose new product features and improvements.
- Write detailed and prioritized product requirements to create new features and improve existing ones.
- Understand Rakuten TV’s software stack to consider it when designing solutions
- Work with cross-functional teams and external partners to deliver on product objectives.
- Monitor the progress of new features and approve and coordinate commercial launches with relevant internal/external teams Define and analyze metrics that measure the success of products.
- Computer Engineer University degree or equivalent experience (not less than 3 years).
- Strong track record as a Product Manager having delivered successful products/features
- Technical understanding and ability to work with engineers.
- Knowledge of SCRUM and Agile methodologies is needed.
- Experience with Continuous Integration practices.
- Knowledge of on demand video industry and consumer electronics devices like Smart TVs
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail with data driven mentality.
- Natural ability to understand customers’ needs
- Exceptional organizational, planning and analytical skills.
- Ability to successfully work with multiple issues and teams at one time.
- High energy and creativity, entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast growth and changing environment.
- English is mandatory.
Experience Our Rakuten TV Benefits
- Health Insurance/Meal coupon/ Transport card
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable)
- Free movie vouchers
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays
- Flexible working environment
- Free Language online classes – Spanish and English
- weekly - All hands meet