After its acquisition by Samsung (https://www.samsung.com/global/business/networks/insights/news/samsung-to-acquire-zhilabs-to-expand-...), Zhilabs is looking to fulfill the following job posting.
We are seeking an experienced Technical Presales Engineer to start immediately. This would be a full-time position at our office in Alcorcon, Madrid.
As a member of Zhilabs Technical Presales, you'll assist Sales by solving key technical issues for our customers with continuous interaction with Product Marketing and Engineering teams, being involved in RFP responses and defense sessions/proof-of-concept at our Customers. Therefore excellent communication skills and availability for travel are requirements for the position.
- Work with the team to identify and qualify business opportunities and identify key customer technical objections.
- Develop the strategy to resolve technical impediments.
- Be responsible for technical aspects of solutions to include such activities as supporting bid responses, product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and the coordination of supporting technical resources.
- Design, prepare and prototype product demonstrations and integrations in on-premise customer/partner environments.
- Prepare and deliver product messaging and value proposition using techniques which include whiteboard and slide presentations, product demonstrations, white papers, trial management and RFx response documents.
- Make recommendations on integration strategies, architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution.
- BSc or Master’s Degree in Computer Science / Telecommunications Engineering or related field.
- Practical experience serving in the capacity of a technical sales engineer in telecom computing environment or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role (including working as a member of a professional services or systems engineering team).
- Effective presentation skills.
- English language proficiency.
- Experience architecting and developing software or infrastructure for scalable, distributed systems.
- Experience in data and information management, especially as it relates to Big Data trends and issues within businesses.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging and technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Telecom space.