Zyper is a venture backed AdTech business with a number of high profile clients across the UK and US. Zyper's technology combines the power of micro influencers with unique AI to create campaigns that dramatically reduce Cost Per Acquisition and Cost Per Engagement for our clients, while significantly increasing return on investment. Our impressive results mean large clients are moving their total Ad spend from tools like Adwords and Facebook to Zyper.
You will be working directly with our Lead Engineer, COO and CEO to build the foundations of the core platform and help define the product roadmap in line with business KPI's set quarterly. You are a hands-on Head of Product with 4+ years experience, who has previously been a senior product manager or worked closely with a senior product manager and looking to step up to the role.
At Zyper, we believe great products are created by multi-disciplined, diverse teams of passionate builders. Designers, engineers, data scientists and other teammates are all vital to making great products happen. At Zyper you’ll be the glue among teammates, bringing the team together to move with purpose and urgency.
What you’ll do :
• Lead product vision, strategy, and development across the Zyper products
Work closely with the Lead Engineer to enable, encourage and motivate the engineering team
• Work cross functionally with the tech, design, marketing and senior management teams to help solve our biggest problems, to accelerate our growth and achieve our business goals
• Experience in customer research and usability testing, A/B testing and product analytics
- Clearly communicate product vision to the whole company, including senior management, as well as stakeholders
What we’re looking for :
•4+ years of experience in Product Management
• Experience in owning and delivering a product roadmap
Examples of previous provable, measurable results in product development
• Strong technical understanding of mobile and web products
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and a structured, honest and rigorous thought process
Experience working closely with senior management
• Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
Along with your salary, Zyper offers:
Gym membership (just waiting for it to actually open!)
Flexible office hours + WFH
Offices based in Blackfriars.
We have our own Canteen and a rooftop bar looking over the southbank