Technical Lead in Barcelona
We are seeking a self-driven and motivated Technical Lead to join our team in the 22@ district of Barcelona. As our Technical Lead, you understand the importance of coaching and motivating the teammates, while empowering them to take ownership of the end result. Finally, we also believe you have a growth mindset; you are highly committed to learning, sharing your knowledge with your team members and your work holds high quality.
So, you are probably wondering who Derivco Sports are and exactly what we do.
Well, we are a global software development house that focuses only on using great tech to make our product bigger and better every day. We are the great minds behind the BetWay sports betting app. Our focus is to expand and improve our product to become the number one Sportsbook in the world; which is why we need someone like you to join our team of experts!
As part of Derivco Sports, you will be involved in all stages of the development cycle, from the initial idea to getting it up and running live. Turning thought into action will get another meaning since you will be the go-to-person and push the team’s agenda into other crowds as the Tech Lead. To enjoy this role, you should consider yourself as an attentive representative, whilst assuring that the core functions are maintained together with your team, with the Product Owners and the Lead Architect.
What you need to succeed:
- Several years of experience in development of various complex systems
- Solid understanding of the full Software Development Life Cycle
- Current experience in Functional Programming
- Experience with Linux
- Good English skills, oral and written
- Experience with Agile methodologies and work processes (scrum, Kanban)
- Knowledge of C#
Nice to have:
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Kafka
- Knowledge of Elastic, Splunk, InfluxDB, Graphite, Grafana
- A good understanding of PostgreSQL, Redis, Memcached
- Experience with Ansible, Puppet, Chef
- Previous Experience with Docker, Azure, AWS
Once you join Derivco Sports you won’t stop learning. This is because we want to make sure you are the best you can be. Our contribution to enable you to do this, is that we have an outstanding internal and external training options to suit your needs which is just one of our many benefits.
At Derivco Sports we love to look after our employees and make sure they have a great work-life balance; as well as a competitive salary and great work environment we also offer the following perks.
- Discretionary Company bonus linked to performance
- Private Healthcare subject to the rules of the scheme which may vary from time to time at the Company’s discretion
- A defined contribution pension scheme
- Company’s Life Assurance subject to the rules of the scheme which may vary from time to time at the Company’s discretion
- Restaurant card to a value of €9.00 per day
- A Wellness Allowance of up to €45.00 per month to be used for any wellness activities such as gym membership, physio
- 25 days annual leave, increasing for each complete year until a maximum of 30 days is reached; plus the Catalonian Bank Holidays