- Main responsibilities include:
o Assembling test benches for sub systems including ordering parts
o Test individual sub-systems and report outcomes to responsible team members
o Performing experiments to explore and control the primary system processes
o Creating step-by-step process control recipes as a prerequisite to embedded control
o Providing general team wide support throughout the product development cycle where needed
- Be open-minded and adaptive when liaising and problem solving with other team members to come to the best overall solution.
- Manage the schedule of engineering tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Degree in any science / engineering discipline and / or strong technical background and proven problem-solving skills in science and engineering.
• Excellent practical skills: experimentation, planning, execution, documentation, presentation
• Can work independently or with limited supervision. Can work directly as a support or assistant.
• Track record of completing projects on time.
• Ability and desire to dive into unfamiliar territory and problem-solve like crazy.
• Excellent German and solid English written and verbal communication skills across disciplines, both within our team and with partners.
• Be able to laugh about yourself and not take yourself too serious
• Basic electronics knowledge (soldering, multi-meter)
• Knowledge of and experience working with mechanical engineering / electrical engineer / industrial designer
• Experience designing consumer products.
• Additional background / understanding in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Embedded Systems or Process Control.
• Experience with integrating digital UI / UX into hardware user experiences
• Experience with certifications processes.
• You wish to do good for the world
• You care about your own personal nutrition and health
• You have a good understanding of the nutrition / health space
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!