With the aim of broadening its international
WiFi coverage, Fon acquires access to existing WiFi Networks located in
strategic spaces worldwide, and every new Network acquisition needs to
be integrated within our existing footprint, being this a part of the
responsibilities in the Access Integrations Team.
On the other hand of the Business, we provide Wi-Fi access to Partners of different nature, usually through a Client App; Fon has developed an SDK aimed to be integrated within existing Mobile Apps that will enhance them with the ability to connect to WiFi with the best existing UX.
As a part of the Access Integrations Team, your main responsibility would be to lead the QA process related to every of the projects described above, and you would be involved in conversations with our Partners in this regard.
- Understand the implications of each Integration Project and build QA plans accordingly
- Execute every plan and manage corresponding troubleshooting: Internal and external with Partner
- Coordinate the activities needed for the successful completion of the QA plans in time and scope
- Deliver quality and updated documentation with results and diagnoses for each case
- Provide attendance and support to our partners along the lifecycle of the QA process
- Support the Access Integrations Team on other tasks related to every Project.
- Share partner feedback to internal management, to help drive the future of Fon WiFi Access products
- Capture, share and apply best-practice knowledge
- Engineer degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or IT related field
- 2 years working experience as a QA
- Proficiency in English is required
- Know the mechanisms for an efficient troubleshooting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Organized, detail oriented, able to work in a multitask & multiproject basis
The ideal candidate will possess technical knowledge on:
- WiFi technologies
- Mobile Apps
- Software Architecture
- Automatization scripting