Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 330 talented SocialPointers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
Join us and help us make 2018 the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
What will you do in Social Point?
- You will be the main technology responsible for a single game in Social Point.
- Owner of the architecture and technical roadmap: identify, align with stakeholders, plan and execute
- Tech lead – potential and ability to go from being a very hands-on individual contributor when needed, to manage a growing tech team negotiating deadlines, managing expectations, coaching and influencing results
- Work continuously to improve quality and productivity of the team
- Manager of the technical team: build a team with the right skills, coaching and development of the developers, identify and improve weaknesses, conflict management
- Technical member of the game management team, reporting directly to the VP Product of the game and to the VP Technology
- Ensure sharing of technology, knowledge, best practices collaborating with other Technical Directors and cross functional teams
- Participate in the recruitment of technical profiles for the company
- Work with other members of the game management team to define and implement procedures
This is you
- Passion for technology, controlling all technical aspects of a mobile game (client, server, basic devops): +10 years of experience
- Excellent people management skills: +5 years managing a medium/big size team
- Excellent communication skills, to explain technology topics specially to people with little technical background
- Experience shipping and maintaining an online game (ideally mobile)
- Collaboration: team goals are the priority, but collaboration with other teams is key for the company
- Proactivity: continuously challenge and improve
- Clear vision: have a clear vision of where to bring the product and technology of the game
- Great organisation and planning skills
- Passionate about gaming
- Plus: Analytics and statistics skills
As a SocialPointer you will enjoy...
You will count on all the resources you need for your work: the newest and most powerful devices & equipment and even a Spotify Premium account.
People development is key for us: Here you will have professional growth opportunities you have always dreamed of, supported by a performance review process, internal mobility and amazing training budgets.
We also care about our SocialPointers health, so we offer them a healthy Monday breakfast and a delicious daily lunch menu. Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym and football and basketball teams. Our physiotherapist can always help with your muscular problems!
Get to know your colleagues better in our monthly events! You can pay a visit our hairdresser to get ready ;)
If you are new in the city, you can join our Newbies Club! We offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork ;)
The list of advantages goes on and on. Join us to find out!