ForceManager is the leading mobile CRM with a full service WebApp created for a range of work styles including home, office or the field. The success of the solution is due to its user friendly interface, built in geolocation features, and high user adoption rates. ForceManager is headquartered in Barcelona, Spain with international offices in London, Berlin, Venice, Mexico City, Madrid, Bogota and New York City. With more than 100 employees our team proudly serves 1,500 customers worldwide.
It’s due to this strong growth at ForceManager that we require a motivated CRM Technical Consultant to join in our Customer Office team. Important! This position can be sitting both in Madrid or Barcelona.
The growth in the customer base has led to an increase of ForceManager volume of service requests. In order to respond to them all, and attend all the customer’s needs, we need a CRM Technical consultant with initiative, energy and motivation.
- Partner the Project Managers to help with the technical set-up and configuration of ForceManager implementations.
- Perform data integrations using ETL and API Rest tools, always ensuring consistency between data from external systems and those of Forcemanager.
- Extract and analyze data, make reports for customers.
- Propose solutions to personalize the application and adapt it to the client's operation, always ensuring good use and service of our systems.
- Automate e-mails or notifications for the communication of errors or milestones in a flow.
Education: IT or Engineering degree.
Have at least 1 year experience working within CRM/ERP Technical consultancy
ETL software knowledge will be a plus. (Preferred Talend Open Studio)
Familiar with API REST.
Keep high satisfaction standards and exceed customer expectations as much as possible.
Adapt fast to continuous changes with high resilience.
Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches.
Fluent in Spanish, English level at least B2+
Permanent contract and an attractive professional career based on your professional experience and potential.
Remote first working policy.
Gym membership discount.
Private health insurance.
Weekly mindfulness session.
Team building activities throughout.
Free cookies, milk, teas, soda and fresh fruit.
A ton of office space including a bar!
We invite you to follow us on Instagram (@ForceManager) to see what it's like to work at ForceManager!