Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 300 talented SocialPointers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
Join us and help us make 2017 the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
What will you do in Social Point?
- Mediate between different departments to solve project art related issues.
- Achieve and maintain efficient art pipelines that are consistent across our projects, addressing the needs of the games in development.
- Participate in development of tools and solutions for our artists.
This is you
- Passionate about videogames
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Team player
- Proactive & eager to learn
- Creativity & “Out of the box” thinking
- Good organizational skills
- Analytical skills, results-oriented mindset
You also have
- Experience in mobile games.
- Experience with 2D languages/engines.
- Deep understanding of 2D & 3D game pipelines.
- Optimisation techniques for mobile.
- Scripting custom tools (Photoshop, Unity, Spine…)
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop
- Technical knowledge of COCOS 2D.
- Advanced experience in Unity Game Engine.
- Artist experience in 2D Animation software (Flash & Spine).
- VFX and Shader programming.
As a SocialPointer you will enjoy...
You will count on all the resources you need for your work: the newest and most powerful devices & equipment and even a Spotify Premium account.
People development is key for us: Here you will have professional growth opportunities you have always dreamed of, supported by a performance review process, internal mobility and amazing training budgets.
We also care about our SocialPointers health, so we offer them a healthy Monday breakfast and a delicious daily lunch menu. Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym and football and basketball teams. Our physiotherapist can always help with your muscular problems!
Get to know your colleagues better in our monthly events! You can pay a visit our hairdresser to get ready ;)
If you are new in the city, you can join our Newbies Club! We offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork ;)
The list of advantages goes on and on. Join us to find out!
About Social Point
Social Point is headquartered in beautiful Barcelona. Our team is made up of more than 200 super talented Social Pointers of many different nationalities, who share a common goal: to set the standard in social gaming, and delight players.
In february 2017 all spanish newspapers broke the news that we had been acquired for €230m by Take Two, the maker of Grand Theft Auto, marking an unprecedented success story in the spanish gaming ecosystem.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!