FilledThis offer is not available anymore
In a world of shifting consumer expectations, disruptive business models, and relentless technology change, Magento Commerce is dedicated to creating irresistible shopping experiences. We envision a world of commerce without limits. A world where technology is open to everyone, available everywhere, and powered by human ingenuity. Trusted by more than 260,000 businesses worldwide, Magento Commerce is the leading provider of cloud commerce innovation to merchants and brands across B2C and B2B industries. In addition to its flagship open source digital commerce platform, Magento Commerce boasts a strong portfolio of cloud-based omni-channel solutions empowering merchants to successfully integrate digital and physical shopping experiences. Our flexible, scalable Commerce solution is designed to help our clients grow and succeed online. Magento Commerce is supported by a vast global network of solution and technology partners, a highly active global developer community and the largest commerce marketplace for extensions available for download on the Magento Marketplace. From the first click through checkout and beyond, Magento Commerce unlocks the power of digital commerce to achieve extraordinary growth and differentiation. Learn more about us at www.magento.com.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Articulates the architectural vision to clients, sponsors and stakeholders. Always represents Magento (work product, communications, presence) professionally in both client and team situations. Validates clients roadmap against Magento current or expected features. Conceptualizes and experiments with alternative architectural approaches. Validates the architecture against requirements and assumptions. Verifies and validates development process, ensuring adherence to quality standards and methodology. Identifies and resolves technical issues. Invents, validates and implements new architectural approaches. Creates new development methodologies that improve outcomes and business results. Perceived as a technical leader both within Magento Services but also within the larger technical community internally, and with the technical staff of Magento customers and partners. Interactions are at all levels within the company and partner organizations, but are most impactful at the senior technical and executive level. Viewed as a technical thought leader.
- Thorough functional and code level knowledge of all Magento products and all relevant commerce technologies
- 3+ years of continuous Magento 1 & 2 development experience
- Magento Cloud experience is a plus
- Experience building major 3rd party systems integrations (ERPs, Payment Gateways, 3PL, etc.)
- Experience in identifying and implementing performance optimizations, understanding scalability concepts
- In-depth knowledge of web-application security vulnerabilities and how to avoid them, understanding PCI compliance concepts
- Solid understanding of organizations business strategy
- Great analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail, and ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Passion for quality and engineering excellence at scale
- Strong communication and conflict resolution skills
- Strong presentation and leadership skills
- Strong mentoring skills, ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels
- Expert PHP / Object Oriented Programming skills
- Strong understanding of Design Patterns
- 5+ years programming experience
- Strong database architecture skills, MySQL knowledge, experience interacting with database systems through abstraction layer
- Proficient Linux user, understanding concepts behind LAMP/LNMP stack applications + those Magento uses out of the box (Redis, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, etc.), ability to perform basic setup of the stack
- Solid understanding of Magento frontend development concepts
WORKING FOR MAGENTO
Working at Magento means becoming part of one of the fastest growing commerce solutions companies on the planet. In addition to outstanding benefits, cutting edge offices (yes we have free food and tons of perks), a career at Magento puts you on the forefront of the commerce industry and offers many opportunities for advancement. As a part of our family of products and services, you’ll also gain valuable exposure to a wealth of commerce knowledge, a global customer and employee base, and world-class resources. Magento employees embrace our Cornerstones and thrive in an environment that enables them to Be an Owner, Be Agile, Be the Community, Be Innovative and Be the Team.
Magento company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.