We are looking for a strategic, technical, growth-focused, and results-driven Technical Account Manager to work with CARTO’s most strategic customers to use location intelligence to solve their high-impact business needs. Our Customer Success Team ensures clients adopt and see value with CARTO. Our aim is to be trusted advisors to our customers – helping solve business problems with CARTO solutions, managing accounts, and ensuring that customers love CARTO. It requires a combination of business acumen, enterprise account management, and ability to quickly gain technical understanding of our products and geospatial data.
What You Will Achieve
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with our most strategic enterprise customers across different verticals -- engaging to deeply understand their business needs and goals with CARTO.
- Put customer’s needs first – as you manage onboarding of new enterprise customers and jointly develop and execute Success Plans with each of them.
- Maintain high levels of engagement to ensure your customers see value from insights, increase adoption, successfully onboard, and uncover new uses of CARTO’s capabilities.
- Identify common customer challenges and actively suggest better solutions.
- Through active engagement with customers, identify opportunities for expansion, and be a source of intelligence to drive evolution of our products and new solutions.
- Be the voice of our customers at CARTO, interfacing with Product and other teams.
- Curiosity and a passion for serving customers. Ability to be diplomatic, empathetic, poised, and action oriented when working with customers.
- Enterprise customer-facing customer success, account management, or strategic consulting experience, with a strong technical foundation and business savvy.
- Experience handling complex enterprise organizations and solving difficult problems.
- The skills to lead technical conversations. The skills to use data, CARTO products, and your technical skills to develop proofs-of-concept and advise on solutions.
- Proven ability to develop successful collaborations, trust, and communications with executive leadership, technical and sales teams, along with technical users of the software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A strong combination of being both a team player and a detail oriented, self-starter.
- Analytical mind and ability to quickly learn technical aspects of CARTO.
- Technical knowledge of Geo world and tools is desired. Geospatial is our business!
- Bonus points for experience with: Analytics, BI tools, ETL tools, and enterprise SaaS startups.
- Competitive, results-based compensation.
- Flexible work hours in a focused but casual environment.
- Excellent benefits, including 100% medical, dental and vision coverage, generous (really!) time off, 401k with match, and stock options.
- Growth prospects at a truly welcoming multicultural and multilingual company.
- Fun stuff like: annual, all-company offsite (traditionally held in Spain) and community activities.
- An opportunity to get in early to a company that will be category defining, backed by the same VCs that have backed companies like Facebook, Slack, Dropbox and Cloudera.
- A big vision: to help the world use location-based data to make better decisions. We believe that openness and sustainability are baked into this vision, and we’re sharing it with the world.
us your resume and a letter explaining your interest. Be sure to let us
know why you’re a great match for this role and for CARTO!
A diversity of identity, perspective, and experience makes us stronger. We welcome you to apply to CARTO regardless of your background, gender, ethnicity, orientation, or ability.