As Ohpen’s Barcelona based Sherlock Holmes recruiter, you’ll be tasked with finding the best talent out there where no others would think to look. At Ohpen it’s not about headcounts, but all about those special ones. You’ll celebrate success when the talented people you scouted, sign their offer letter. Your next goal is to make them Ohpen ambassadors and have them spread the word about the amazing Ohpen culture.
We grow fast and you’ll have one of the most important roles in this growth: spotting and engaging the right people. We are not the typical company. We always want to exceed expectations and so should you.
Your mission is to create mind blowing candidate experiences! Ohpen is founded in Amsterdam and we opened our Barcelona branch 12+ months back. The Barcelona team focuses solely on software development, so you'll be hiring C# Developers, Product Owner, QA Automation Engineers and Functional Testers.
Expect to be challenged and inspired in equal measure.
- You show us your passion for scouting technical talent;
- You give energy to our team and drive inspiration for recruitment and employer branding;
- You’re a superstar in proactively sourcing candidates;
- It would be great if working on business and support roles is what made your heart beat the past two years.
- You have 3-6 years' experience as a (in-house) Tech Recruiter;
- You can source, know all about sourcing methods and you know LinkedIn isn't the only source for tech talent;
- You're English is on an advanced level;
- You have experience in fin(tech) would be nice;
- You can deliver! You don't wait till the right candidate applies, you proactive reach out them;
- Your middle names are engagement and stakeholder management;
- You’ll be our first Barcelona based recruiter, so you’ll be part of a small team while having huge responsibilities;
- We only employ the brightest, sharpest, ambitious minds. Your search won’t be easy, we never settle for less;
- You’ll get your hands dirty because we’ll often need your help with HR tasks;
- Proactively engaging with candidates needs to be a primary instinct.
- Build a team during scale up phase. In other words: steep learning curve;
- Freedom to pitch all the ideas you have;
- Room and budget to build, trial, fail and learn;
- You’ll work with the most driven people you’ll ever meet;
- An office full of skilled colleagues located in the heart of Barcelona.
For safety reasons, we ask you to upload your resume, cover letter, et cetera in PDF-format.