reditas is one of the most innovative and recognized #fintech in Latin America. Our digital DNA allows us to use technology to expand the business, streamline processes and enhance the customer experience - without sacrificing personalized service and providing consulting and financial education.
In 2019, we are expanding our solutions to various needs around the Home, Automotive, and Salary ecosystems. Based in São Paulo with offices in Porto Alegre (RS), Valencia (Spain), and Mexico City (Mexico), we have over 1500 crew members (employees), have received R$ 1.2 billion in investments from international venture capital funds, and are recognized by the LinkedIn Top Startups and Best Places to Work rankings at Glassdoor.
Our Product Technology team
With a focus on creating the best and most personalized experience for Creditas clients, the Product Technology team is responsible for offering the most complete and innovative financial product portfolio in the industry by building a fully automated and intelligent digital platform. We aim to be a reference in high capacity innovations, solutions, and agility of delivery so that the strategy and execution of technology are connected to our purpose and clients.
What your day will be like
- Ensure that the results provided by the squads are aligned to meet the portfolio's vision, as well as the planned benefits, are activated and realized
- Maintain focus on successful product processes and results
- Manage the communication between all stakeholders, external collaborators, and tribal leaders
- Maintain the program documentation, including all plans, schedules, deliveries, deadlines, summaries, and dependencies
- Ensure that relevant reports are produced periodically, and align the deliveries (exits) to the "result" of the program
- Ensure that all parties receive the information they need when they need it
- Detail a plan based on incremental releases
- Manage the interdependencies of the initiatives, ensuring that there is no overlap between squads and tribes
- Manage risks and communicate and escalate impediments to facilitate transparency and reduce bottlenecks
- Track and manage deliveries from external suppliers
- Ensure great collaboration (symbiosis) between teams and stakeholders in the PT mission, following the Technology, Product, Design, and Insight Guides increasing the effectiveness of the teams
What we are looking for
- Experience in tracking multidisciplinary software development teams
- Relevant experience in planning, developing, and delivering scalable software solutions
- Understanding of solution architecture to ensure the output and high technical capacity of the solutions and the team
- Ability to work in a multifunctional, multi-language and collaborative environment, autonomously
What you will find
💪 A strong culture that always empowers people to be who they are and how they impact on how we work
🔝 We are True Team Players! You can participate in #CreditasEndurance, a project that encourages the crew to play sports and strengthen team spirit. For this, we subsidize some races and triathlon!
📣 We are radically honest! Here, you will find an environment that values constant 360º feedback and 1:1
🕐 Manage your own schedule with flexitime and home-office possibilities. We are working fully remote during the COVID, and after everyone is safe we will have a mixed model; working from home but also sharing work time in our office
🍒 Restaurant ticket
🚉 Transportation ticket
🏨 Health Plan, Dental Plan and Life Insurance
🏊 Gym assistance
👌 Psychological help
🚀 We love to learn! #Learnfast. And we help your training by offering a training budget
Diversity and Inclusion in Credits
Here we value the plurality of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, nationality, ability, sexual orientation, ancestry, and age because we believe it is very important to share unique ideas and points of view. With different backgrounds and perspectives, our crew members can better understand our actual clients and find the best solutions for them.