We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of 120+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
Tech as a team together with Product is the agile heartbeat of the company and as engineers we collaborate end-2-end within the company to build great products for our partners and end customers. It is our pride to build state of the art, elegant, straight forward software and it is our professional ambition to deliver value in high quality as early as possible in a sustainable way. The products we deliver are resilient, scalable and performant.
The CoreBanking team provides solarisBanks internal banking foundation: a digital native, easy to use and fast core banking system. Our product development teams rely on this API for building our financial services. The main tech stack is go and ruby, the API is end-2-end tested and continuously deployed.
- Your primary job is to work as a Software Engineer in the solarisBank tech team.
- You will report to the Head of Engineering.
- As a Tech Lead you run one of our small, autonomous, self-organized scrum product development or productivity teams in order to create, develop, maintain backend / frontend products and services.
- You help your fellow engineers grow as craftsmen.
- You act as a liaison for key stakeholders within solarisBank (Product Owner, Agile Coach, Opportunity Team, Management etc.).
- You ensure your team:
- has an architecture & tech vision,
- is aligned with the global architecture,
- is aligned with architectural inter-connected teams,
- architecture & vision is represented in tech wide meetings and learning from such meetings are communicated back to your team.
- You have a deep understanding of modern information technology and agile processes
- You gathered relevant work experience
- as software developer in a dynamic company environment
- leading and shaping a team of peers
- You have experiences in the areas of Backend / APIs and Frontend / JS as well as System Design or DevOps
- You feel comfortable in working with our technologies Ruby, Grape, Golang, Elixir, Phoenix, React.js, AWS, Docker, Mircoservices
- You have an agile and lean mindset and take end-2-end responsibility
- You are fun to work with and you actively contribute to our company culture
- You have the strong will and ability to learn fast and you are able to explain complex matters to different audiences
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
- You have at least one hobby besides coding
- We are a tech company with a banking license and we change banking forever. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.