We are a new born venture builder, focused on building new businesses, trying to revolutionize the related industries using the benefits of Decentralized Ledger Technologies (DLT) and Blockchain.
We see blockchain, smart contracts as a meta-technology with a huge potential and real applicability. Based on our experience on Banking, Regulation, Product management and Software development we will try to shape the future.
To be able to reach our goals, building the right team is the base for success. A good venture will be consequence of having the best performing team. We are creating an environment where you can get your maximun potential, where people matters and where transparency is on the ADN.
- Your attitude will determine our altitude. Building new ideas, based on complex technologies and industries, will be challenging. The team is key for success and your ideas, positivity and group focus, will make the difference.
- We are interested in your knowledge but your capacity is more important for us. There are tons of technologies around… The way you tackle and use them, will make the difference. We are trying to get the right balance between attitude and aptitude.
- Research and learning capabilities. Blockchain space is very new and is evolving very fast. Staying on the trends is key, to help us to make the right decisions.
- Distributed Ledger Technology and app development experience is very welcome! … But Don’t worry if you have no idea. We will teach you what we know, and learn together. Ethereum, Quorum and Hyper ledger will be our base platforms.
- You think that understanding the business domain, language and opportunities is key to define the best solutions.
- Minimum 2 years experience as Tech Lead on a Teams.
- Minimum 8 years experience in Backend development languages. We will use mainly Go and Java / Groovy (JVM based Languages). Other languages will be a plus.
- Experience on mentoring teammates, driving continuous improvements, and creating self organized teams.
- Delivery experience, analyzing risks, reaching milestones and commiting to roadmaps.
- Right balance between tech debt and functional needs
- Familiar with agile methodologies, and team/business driven
- You are or willing to be, a language polyglot, due the importance of getting the best of different technological stacks to create good solutions.
Proven experience on complex architecture design and development, and system integration. High load platforms management experience is a plus.
Microservices development experience.
Relational and Non relational database development experience. Postgres, MongoDB, Redis,…
- You are passionate about automation and testing.
- Aspiring Software Craftsman
- TDD practitioner.
- Fin-tech, Regtech proven experience.
- ERC standards knowledge.
- Domain Driven Design practitioner.
- Micronaut / Quarkus experience
- AWS experience
- Challenging projects and envinronment.
- Innovation and build new business with your own hands.
- Flat organisation and short decision paths.
- Flexible working hours.
- Remote working (Based on team needs). We are challenge oriented.
- Gross Salary: 50 - 60K (based on profile).
- Social benefits: Meal tickets, medical insurance and others.
- 25 vacation days.
- 2 free days for conference/courses + Budget.
- Interesting venture equity
If you are interested on this job offer, please fill in the following form or send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.
Please tell us in your cover letter, why are you interested in joining us and what makes you the best candidate. If you have any doubts, don’t hesitate to contact us.