Tech lead for the Hypernode web team.
Develop our new cloud hosting control panel, APIs and other web services
together with a motivated team of developers. We're going international
with our fully automated E-commerce cloud platform based on AWS and
OpenStack and we're looking for a strong full stack developer to lead
the change and build out the team.
- a full stack developer with solid experience in Python/Django development
- use your analytical skills via TDD
- you are a tech lead who can take charge of the team to accomplish set goals and future plans
- you value giving developers great autonomy in their development process and decisions
- you have good communication skills and willingness to take the responsibility of building a strong technical but product focussed team
- you have prior experience with Vue.js and React.js
- have experience with mentoring up and coming developers
Rewards and Perks
We offer a very nice office near Westerpark (Amsterdam), with a lot of flexility and a healthy work-life balance. You work with everybody: developers, support engineers, marketing and sales people, management. You get a lot of freedom to shape the way you do your job, but colleagues have your back if you need them. You report to CEO Ilka. Together with the management team, she and you define your - and the company’s - goals. Trips to international conferences come with the job. And if you’re interested in a topic and want to know more, we provide you with a yearly budget for education.
How to apply?
Still feeling enticed? You can send your resume (or questions, if you have any) to Elisabeth. We will get in touch with you asap. Our procedure has two rounds of interviews of which the second will be a day at the office to give you a good impression and get to know the team.