The Collection Team is
accountable for the amicable process of recovering late payments from
our clients. As a Team Leader of Collection, you will be responsible for
managing a team of 15 people dealing with early and late debt
collection. You will cooperate with the Head of Collection and the
Collection Department Team locally and from other countries. You will
have the chance to use your experience in optimizing the recovery
processes of our company while maintaining the highest standards of
customer service in the fintech environment.
A day in this job
- Manage and continuously improve the collection process and all related activities within the allocated Collection, leading 10+ collection agents;
- Make sure dept. KPI's, strategies and tactics, processes and procedures, are continuously improved and properly communicated, understood and embraced by the team;
- Prepare monthly quality check;
- Working with Collection Tools and Software, resolve related incidents;
- Participate in recruiting new Agents and supervise coaching, training and feedback;
- Other tasks requested by the line manager.
Desired skills & experience
- 3+ years of experience in consumer collection;
- 1+ years of experience in a leadership position in consumer collection, either a specialised agency or in-house;
- Experience in training collection call centre agents;
- Independent and autonomous decision-maker;
- Strong leadership and people skills;
- Fluent in Spanish and advanced skills in English.
What is in it for you?
You will take over the Collection’s team in Spain during a period of dynamic system and operational changes.
Our team consists of experienced employees, as well as early career debt collection agents.
You will learn about built-in-house state-of-the-art methods and you will significantly improve your skills as Leader;
You have the opportunity to be part of a well-coordinated and passionate team, work in a dynamically developing company, use your experience and learn a lot from peers including from other countries in our company.
At Kreditech, we like to constantly challenge the status quo and improve our ways of working. We are a data-driven company who are enthusiastic about agile methodology. Diversity is in our DNA and we strongly believe that having different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds will lead to the best environment for our employees and better products to our customers. If this sounds like the kind of company you’d like to work with, please apply here!