· Excellent language capabilities in German and/or French (ideally both), good command of English plus one or more of the following languages: Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, Danish, Norwegian.
· Good communication skills, both written and oral
· Customer-oriented attitude
· Strong teaming spirit and leadership skills
· Curious to continuously learn and explore new approaches/technologies
· Previous customer care and Team leader experiences
i-surance is a B2B2C InsurTech company like no other. Due to the exponential success of our modern and disruptive business model we now boast two operations offices in the startup hubs Berlin and Barcelona and further sales offices in the European finance capitals Zurich, Paris and London. We'll soon extend into Amsterdam, Vienna, Lisbon and Milan!
How did we do it? Innovation.
We're disrupting the traditional insurance market two-fold. First and foremost: our offers are transparent and valuable to the clients of our distribution partners. Secondly, we leverage emerging tech to serve our fast-paced digital world. Nobody wants antiquated and boring. Not me, not you, not your clients.
Our philosophy? Innovative, Simple, Digital.
Diverse companies are joining our vision every day. The big retailers of mobile phones, electronics, glasses, cyber security, etc. are amongst those making the switch - We've already earned the title of market leader in mobile, hearing aid and car tire insurances in several countries! What's more, we serve 2M end users in 15 European countries, manage an insurance premium volume of around € 40M and aim to grow beyond € 500M in the next 5-7 years. There are no limits to our ambition!
Our triumph is a team effort, and that continues to be our crucial secret to success.
Despite our incredible growth trajectory and boasting an ever-expanding team of >70 awesome people from all over the world we've kept our youthful start-up soul. As all entrepreneurs and modern start-ups know, a great office culture fosters great results. This means warmly connected team mates rather than colleagues. It means team lunches, chilled parties and trips to sunny islands. It means the occasional inflatable unicorn in the office. It means we're tuned in to how people really want to work; in a flexible environment that nurtures creativity and innovative thinking where our fellow humans are friends, not numbers.
Want in? We're looking for a talented Team Lead for our offices in Barcelona and Berlin!
Lead the Front office agents for the MOBILE segment or ELECTRONICS segment team providing guidance, coaching and support
· Define the goals and targets of the team as well as all FO related procedures
· Monitor and analyze KPIs and SLAs to ensure the achievement of the targets
· Take part in the hiring process of the new team members
· Prepare and conducts 1:1s with team members and defines and carries out Personal Development Plans in agreement with the supervisor
· Prepare work schedules of the team and ensures their compliance
· Help the team and participate proactively in the working life carrying out operational tasks when needed
· Define training needs for the team members and coordinate with QA and training department
· Decide on escalated cases
· Define the hiring plan of the team
· Suggest improvements in tools and procedures
· Ensure the perfect integration of the team members team and company wise
· Ensure the application of the company culture and is a role model