We're Holaluz and we were born to change the world!
You and the planet are what moves us to be who we are and to do what we do. In this video, Carlota Pi, one of the three founders of Holaluz, tells you more about it.
Our desire to do things differently has brought us to lead the transformation of the energy sector.
- We only sell 100% renewable electricity.
- Thanks to leveraging the use of technology, we offer you personalized products and rates that allow you to save money.
- We put you at the center of all our decisions.
There’s more of us wanting to change things. At Holaluz we want to turn every square meter of the roofs into inexhaustible sources of renewable energy for more than 40 million people and at no cost to you.
So that no matter where you live, whether or not you have your own roof,… you can be part of the change just by joining Holaluz's 100% green energy. All the energy we need is up there. It is ours, it is clean and it is inexhaustible.
Can you help us connecting people to 100% green energy💡💚 ?
What will you do?
As a Team Lead we expect you to:
- develop an healthy environment aligned with Holaluz values, our engineering mindset and with your team's goals;
- contribute, throughout the software development journey, to the continuous improvement and evolution of our product;
- share all the informations about the team with the EM;
- set references for other teams and stakeholders;
- get the team involved in transversal decisions that heavily impact on it (including technical discussions, unexpected situations, etc.);
- actively pursue improving technical skills and stay as much up-to-date as possible;
- participate in the internal Holaluz trainings: Show and Tell, Lean Code, Book Club, Universities...
- being focused on projects, applications, and systems that belong to the team;
- being responsible of identify needs and share them with the EM (technical trainings, communication issues, stakeholders alignment, team resize, low performances, etc.);
- create a safe environment, blameless culture, learning from mistakes, a customer-centric team mindset.
How will you do it?
One of our values is #KeepRowing, meaning that teamwork and team alignment is essential to be able to move forward and meet our shared objectives.
At Holaluz we have built a robust and constantly iterating organisational system, which allows us to adapt to the constant changes demanded by the sector and to achieve the purpose we pursue, using various methodologies. At Holaluz, meetings and decisions are made collaboratively, feedback flows between the different teams and support between people is promoted.
Where will you do it?
Another way of #KeepRowing is rowing all together in perfect synchronisation and towards a common goal, and what a better place to do it than in our offices in Barcelona, just 200 metres from the sea 🌊. This exceptional location next to the beach is perfect for a break with a dip and to put into practice another of our #HaveFun values.
But since March the number of "Holaluz offices" has multiplied by more than 270, everyone has their own little Holaluz, with their sea views (or not), their coffee or tea machine, their open space for lunch, their meeting rooms (now with a little more availability), and also their routines and organisation. We are committed to individuality and flexibility by putting people at the core of our decisions, that's why our offices are open for those who need or want to work in them.
We are working on flexible seating in the office and providing individual lockers for everyone, as well as adapting all the meeting rooms so that we can make better video-conferencing and continue to work as comfortably as possible from home or from the office. Our people are the most valuable asset, so in the office we must comply with the following agreements: It’s essential to wear a mask when moving around in the office. Not when we’re sitting in our workplace (respecting distances) but when we’re moving around (toilets, going to the kitchen, showers or meeting rooms).
We now use the elbow bump to greet each other. The cleaning team comes daily to the office but to reinforce this we have cleaning kits in all the meeting rooms and other spaces. On a weekly basis, we have a health team available to carry out Covid tests on people who come to the office. And of course: safety distance, temperature taking, hand washing, limited seating and restricted external visits.
What do we need?
- Strong technical background and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Willingness to lead/mento a team of at least two or three developers;
- Previous experience in a product development environment;
- Experience using best practices Unit Testing/TDD, SOLID, Clean Code, Refactoring, Hexagonal Architecture and/or DDD.
We offer a series of measures and tools so that you can develop yourself 360º and achieve everything you set out to do, both personally and professionally. In line with this, we believe that the most powerful energy comes from people, so #AlwaysPeopleFirst is part of our DNA, therefore, you will have the opportunity to:
- Get a competitive share-based compensation plan with significant tax subsidies for non-Spanish talent that has not worked in Spain for the past 10 years;
- Join a company where people come first, with an unbeatable working environment and great talent where we truly live and believe in our values – all that while being a goal-oriented and results-driven company that applies agile methodologies and a proven scaling philosophy to everything we do. Plus, earn a Referral Bonus if you bring in people as talented as you;
- Have flexible working hours and the possibility of working remotely on a regular basis, as a result of our pro-responsibility and self-determined mindset, and our commitment to the self-management of the team's time;
- Enjoy a working environment where also the 'details' fit your needs. We have our own library, organic fruit, and reduced subscription to Andjoy - which includes yoga and CrossFit classes in the office;
- Be part of a baby-friendly company. Nursery to help integrate life and work for new parents. "Casals" (summer camps in summer but also in other holidays) those weeks of the year when combining children's holidays and work becomes a little more complicated. We offer preferential rates for kindergarten, transportation and food with Cobee (our flexible retribution system);
- Take free English and Catalan lessons at the office;
- Get access to discounted pricing on private health insurance (Adeslas);
- Competitive & sustainable mobility rate with eCooltra for Holaluz. These are electric bikes and scooters, so you can get to the office quickly and economically. We also offer a competitive Wifi rate with Unique.
We celebrate diversity in the world and we want our team to reflect this in an inclusive way. At Holaluz, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. Additionally, we strive to empower women in the workplace.
Te damos la bienvenida a la eléctrica donde siempre hay otra manera de ver las cosas. Por eso tomamos decisiones siempre poniéndote a ti por delante. Porque si no es bueno para ti, no lo es para Holaluz
Nuestro propósito es simple: crear un mundo movido 100% por energía de origen renovable. Lo hacemos conectando las personas a la energía verde.