Scopely Barcelona is looking for a Talent Researcher
to join our Recruiting team and bring in top-level talent across our
organization. Strong sourcing skills and an intimate understanding of
how to assess candidates are a must. If you're comfortable in a quickly
changing environment and have a demonstrated ability to evaluate and
bring in exceptional talent, then we want to meet you.
What you will do:
· Research and source potential hires and help maintain our active as well as passive candidate pipeline with high touch and frequent communication
· Brainstorm and bring to fruition new strategies for connecting with and interviewing potential prospects
· Work closely with the recruiting team to streamline and improve the recruiting and overall hiring process
· Develop and maintain strong working relationships with our recruiting team and our talent pipeline.
· Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position.
· Ensure candidates' best possible experience during the recruitment process: scheduling interviews, organising on-site meetings, ensuring timely feedback is delivered, others.
· Take an active part to
the European Talent mapping efforts, execute talent sourcing strategy,
engage with candidates, and support on all administrative components
involved in the full lifecycle recruiting.
What you will need:
· 2+ years of technical recruiting and/or sourcing candidates (agency experience a plus)
· An understanding of the difference between good and great
· Experience working in an international team environment
· Intimate knowledge of some of the following profiles: Software Engineer, Data Scientist, Community Manager, Customer Support Lead
· Excellent communication skills and a desire to grow into a Talent Partner role
· Autonomy and very good organizational skills, and the ability to manage several tasks / projects in parallel
· Fluent English
· Intimate knowledge of the mobile gaming industry a bonus.
***Please submit your resume in English