OnTruck is a new European start-up devoted to bringing the road transportation industry to the 21st century.
It is a B2B platform which connects and improves the relationship between companies and carriers in order to move pallets. We offer shippers a web platform to make the process of finding the right truck quick and simple with built-in track and trace. Carriers are able to accept shipments through a mobile app, letting them grow and manage their business with ease.
Regarding the team, everyone of us has had several start-up experiences and on average we have 10+ years of experience in similar challenges. We know success, we know failure; we've built platforms from scratch, we've dealt with large legacy systems. We care about each other and about the product and services we're building.
We are backed by the top investors in Europe.
If you want to know more visit www.ontruck.com.
What you will be doing day to day
Reporting: Managing Director Spain
Location: Madrid, city center
- Partner with hiring managers to provide first-class recruiting support and advice throughout the end to end hiring process and strategy.
- Build and maintain a network of candidates by direct sourcing, pro-active market research and cultivate relationships and maintain close communication with external recruiters.
- Understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to understand the profile of the candidate, his/her cultural fit and understand their motivation, rather than sell a role.
- Analyze and implement process improvements.
- Initiative to recommend new strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long term growth of the company, designing and improving processes for recruiting that fits within OnTruck's mission to deliver the highest quality results to shippers and carriers.
- Represent the company at external events when required.
We are looking for a great Talent Manager to help us find the best talent to support the growth of our Cities and their sales, ops and customer care teams.
This person will act as client lead for supported groups. They will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers and meets customer service level agreements.
The candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all customer SLAs. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves and get the job done.
Your assets, skills and competences:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree.
- 2+ years of corporate and/or startups recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- Fluent in English - other European languages are a strong plus (e.g. French, Spanish, Italian, German)
- Ability to coach, develop and up-skill trainees
- Excellent customer-facing and communication skills
- Passion for training and seeing success through the development of others
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic, comfortable to take ownership
- High levels of energy and able to energize others
- Take initiate and delivers solutions
The exciting part
- Opportunities for personal growth and learning, every single day.
A flat, laid-back culture. Everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute.
High-trust environment. We believe in giving autonomy to all our employees.
Competitive salaries and stock options packages. We want everyone to have ownership and participate in company success.
An awesome office in central Madrid (Chamberí). We are easily accessible by public transport, as well as close to public bike stations.
Flexible schedule. Though we strongly believe in face-to-face communication so we don’t allow regular remote working.