Whisbi's enterprise conversational sales platform connects online customers with chatbots and omnichannel agents. The company has unparalleled experience working with global enterprises in telecommunications, automotive, travel, insurance and banking. As the chosen partner for some of the world's biggest brands, such as Verizon and Hyundai in the USA, Whisbi plays a crucial role in omni-lead strategies that boost online sales through customer experience. Whisbi's industry-specific insights, workflow customization and AI-powered services have helped its customers to increase their online sales conversion rate tenfold and double their cross-selling.
About the role
As a Talent & Development Director you will be responsible for the following areas:
Acquisition of new talent
- Job descriptions
- Direct search (Online tools)
- Candidates pre-selection
- Competency-based interviews and test based if needed
- Development of new recruiting channels and strategies
- On-boarding process: Will be responsible for the whole recruiting cycle and welcoming of new employees, helping them during the process
- Take part in HR projects: overall strategy, university relations, internal employee experience.
- Run effectively assessment sessions for recruiting and he/she will come up with new and creative ideas.
Training and Development
- Collaboration with the development strategy for the team.
- Identify programs based on needs and create short term or long term training plan /goals
- Ensure that required competencies are identified and incorporated into learning programs or interventions
- Facilitate and guide the learning process, tools and best practices for building employee competencies
- Monitor, evaluate and record training activities
Admin & Operations
- Managing monthly payroll, incentives and benefits
- Liaising with external provider regarding all labour issues
- Managing all contractual documentation
- Ensuring H&S compliance
- Creating, maintaining & ensuring company is compliant with all policies relating to people, time keeping, gender diversity, etc.
- You have at least 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- You have a proven track record of working in a hands-on and fast-moving environment with constantly changing priorities.
- You have relevant knowledge of Spanish labour regulations
- Speak fluent English and Spanish
- You have strong communication skills & empathy
- You are a “people” person, analytical and results oriented
- You show initiative and can think creatively to achieve results.
- You have a drive for results, integrity and trust.
Nice to have
- The candidate should ideally possess a degree in Psychology, HR Management or related
- Experience in startup environments
- University degree
- Any other European language
We can offer you a great culture and the following perks:
- Salary 40.000 to 50.000 gross per year
- Flexible compensation plan with tax-free benefits
- Career progression opportunities
- Year-long online training platform
- Flexible & remote work options
- Gym sponsorship
- Sunny rooftop terrace in the center of Barcelona
- 23 days holiday - you choose when to enjoy them
- Yoga classes in our terrace
- Fun environment & team: pool table, company events, celebrations, etc.
- English & Spanish lessons
- Fresh organic fruit daily
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Nespresso coffee, or tea if you prefer :)
Follow us on Instagram and see what we are up to or have a look at Glassdoor to see what it's like to work at Whisbi!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.