We’re a fast-growing startup that has already raised close to $8 million in investment from leading venture capital firms and was named by Bloomberg as one of the 50 most promising startups in the world. Our goal is to revolutionize how businesses drive their strategy utilising Location Intelligence. We leverage GIS technologies and Big Data to create a beautiful map-based user interface that not only provides lots of awesome statistics but also a great experience for our users.
- Partner with hiring managers to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage candidate expectations.
- Understand how to recruit passive candidates with the right fit and motivation for our team.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and ongoing relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating the ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the growth of Geoblink.
- Work with the Head of People to implement new processes and improve current processes for recruiting that fits within Geoblink’s goals.
- Posses the strong ability to screen and interview candidates.
- Create detailed, engaging and accurate job descriptions to attract the top talent
- 1-3 years of full life-cycle recruiting
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research
- Experience managing and prioritising multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
- Strong communication skills in both English and Spanish
- Strong organisational and negotiation skills
Everyone at Geoblink is passionate about their job, whether it be growing business ROI or building complex data systems. People join us not just for the flexibility that we offer but because we have worked hard to foster a collaborative environment filled with plenty of opportunities to have a real impact in the business and collaborate with smart peers. We also offer the following:
- Plenty of training initiatives to help your career progression
- Annual personal budget for you to spend on developing yourself (online courses, conferences, training, etc)
- Flexible remuneration: restaurant tickets, transport tickets, private healthcare and childcare
- Unlimited coffee, tea, soft drinks, fruit, etc
- Chill-out space with the typical start-up ping-pong table and office yoga
- Start-up culture with fun initiatives and company events for all to enjoy
- Company shares after 1 year of employment
- No restrictions on vacation days, office hours, working from home days, etc. You manage your own work schedule responsibly