Are you as passionate about helping teams as you are about moving to a greener world? We’re looking for someone to join our People team and help the rest of the Holaluz team throughout their journey.
We are looking for a people-centric Recruiter to manage our full-cycle recruiting journey and take candidate experience to the next level. Our maxim is “we don’t expect you to do the right thing, we expect you to do the brave thing”.
Who we are
We are a 7 people team, organized by roles but working in a very collaborative environment. You will be part of the talent team, together with Teresa Polo and Xavi Trapero, helping us build a strong employer brand and ensure we provide a positive candidate experience.
Xavi, from our People team:
"We are not just looking for the best talent, we are looking for the greatest people."
What do we have
We have a focus on candidates and employee experience, that is why we are always looking for the best tools and defining best practices. In recruiting we use Workable as our ATS, we have defined a candidate journey with a focus on transparency and continuous feedback, we have partnership agreements with the most innovations initiatives (from recruitment to brand strategy), but we still have a lot to do, a lot to improve, let’s do it together!
What will you do
Recruiter responsibilities include identifying current and future hiring needs, advertising job openings online, managing hiring processes and designing employee referral programs. Ultimately, you will help us build a strong employer brand and ensure we provide a positive candidate experience. Your role, also, involves performing tasks with a focus to grow our company’s talent pipeline and improve our sourcing tactics in order to develop a long term talent community.
Day to day life
- Collaborate and define with hiring managers retro-calendars according to Holaluz hiring process and workflow (from writing job ads for current openings to define offers)
- Define best hiring strategy for each open position, (from advertise job openings on careers pages, job boards and social networks (e.g. LinkedIn) to source candidates through online channels (e.g. professional networks and portfolio sites)
- Implement and follow-up employee referral programs
- Source the greatest people through the best channels (e.g. professional networks and portfolio sites)
- Screen and interview candidates during various hiring stages, including phone, first-round, and second-round interviews; and answer candidates’ queries regarding the application process
- Create and manage ATS reports and internal KPIs, to follow up, proactively react and help to reach our hiring objectives
- Evaluate candidates based on their interview, values fit and assignment performance
- Provide interview feedback, when necessary and appropriate, taking into account our values and the teams’ criteria
- Participate in events, meetups and job fairs to promote employer branding and boost our hiring efforts
- Help new hires onboard
- Support other functions as assigned
In 30 days
You’ll feel comfortable talking about Holaluz and our day-to-day operations to candidates (some of them might be experts in the energy sector). You’ll be familiar with current processes, needs, and particular roles. We expect you to also set your development plan so your career path is unstoppable. You’ll be part of the People team ritual meetings and internal processes.
In 60 days
You’ll have become a partner for hiring managers. Fully familiar with our environment, you will be contributing to the strategy of our area. You’ll have attended a couple of hiring/employer branding-related events and even be able to throw some ideas and food for thought on this area to the teams that are receptive to this kind of action. You’ll be following-up on hiring metrics and suggest some tweaks and improvements in order to increase our results (qualitative or quantitative)
In 90 days
You’ll have successfully filled at least your first position (probably more!). You’ll be the point of contact for some of our external partners, and provide insights so we can continue strengthening our collaboration even further. Likewise, you’ll be proactively reaching out to new potential partners so that we can continue growing our talent pipeline and experience. You’ll be planning and coordinating, together with a team or speaker, an event with the aim of pushing more visibility of Holaluz in the market, boosting our hiring pipeline and become a reference in the HR sector.
- Proven work experience (1 to 3 years) as an Internal Recruiter, Recruiter or similar role within the tech/digital markets.
- Experience in recruiting tech roles in the startup environment.
- Solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting.
- Experience using various interview formats.
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices.
- Strong ability in using MS Office communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Join a company with a nice work environment and solid values and culture
- Opportunity to work in a B Corp Certification; a seal whose objective is to give visibility to companies who innovate to maximise their positive impact on their employees, in the communities and on the environment
- Flexible working hours as a result of our objective-oriented and autonomy philosophy
- English and Catalan lessons in the office
- Continuous learning through training, courses, conferences, etc.
- Equal parental leave. Nursery and an in-house summer camp so that we can have a better work-life balance
- Subscription-based gym with a reduced price, including yoga and crossfit classes in the office. Mens sana in corpore sano!
- Reduced price in a private health insurance
- Professional development without limits in a passionate team that really want to change the world
- Your feedback will be always valued!
Te damos la bienvenida a la eléctrica donde siempre hay otra manera de ver las cosas. Por eso tomamos decisiones siempre poniéndote a ti por delante. Porque si no es bueno para ti, no lo es para Holaluz
Nuestro propósito es simple: crear un mundo movido 100% por energía de origen renovable. Lo hacemos conectando las personas a la energía verde.