We are a group of health tech companies under one umbrella, and a rapidly growing team of 35 sitting in the heart of Shoreditch. We operate a number of brands and ventures in pharmaceutical, cosmetics, and nutrition supplements space, and are expanding into the US. We service over half a million patients in the UK providing tailored consultation and personalised prescription services helping people treat a wide range of conditions.
We are dedicated to improving the quality, accessibility and affordability of healthcare for every person on the planet.
We are looking for a passionate Talent Acquisition Manager to own the recruitment process across our brand portfolio - Dermatica, Medexpress, Beauty & the Bear - in the UK and the US.
You will identify and source the right talent across functions and levels, overseeing the entire recruitment pipeline through to onboarding. This will include managing our employer brand awareness and promoting the business in the talent market.
- Managing the recruitment process from start to finish;
- Working with team leads to understand the ongoing recruitment requirements;
- Sourcing and pre-screening candidates, including active outreach, job postings, phone interviews;
- Managing interview and offer processes;
- Managing brand awareness, including the use of social media sites such as Linkedin and Glassdoor;
- Liaising with and managing recruitment agencies
- 2-3 years industry experience in a growth focused business previously;
- Experience in tech or startup environment;
- Understanding of the startup recruitment market: key players, competition, etc.
- Competitive salary
- 22 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Health insurance
- Fruit and snacks in the office
- Monthly social (drinks)
- Lunch on Fridays
- Pension scheme
- We are working on enhancing our benefits package and would welcome your contribution!