At Lana, we’re building a super App to provide access to financial products.
We are making it easy for everyone to guarantee access to the financial world in one single place and take control of their money to do great things with it.
Lana is operating in Mexico and Chile where new regulations make it possible to operate as a Fintech. Our next goal is to expand to the rest of Latin America.
Would you like to achieve this challenge with us?
About the role...
As an engineer in Lana, you will be working with awesome people solving complex problems that influence and improve the lives of our customers. Our current tech stack for this project consists of:
- JS + React
- Docker + Kubernetes
Security is a major concern for this project, so decisions on how best to isolate, restrict, and monitor access to services and solutions will be a big challenge.
We’re searching for systems engineers with a deep understanding of how to deal with securing sensitive information and the intricacies of how different technologies work together to maintain a robust and complex production system. Your objective will be to help developers deploy and maintain their code in production, with excessive monitoring and an unhealthy obsession in security best practices.
This is a hands-on role in a new project within the group, so it's a great opportunity to make your mark from the very beginning. Your decisions will affect how the company moves in the future.
We'll be looking for most of the following in your profile:
- Strong educational background, e.g Degree in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent
- Unix/Linux systems guru knowledge
- A background in security and a deep understanding of the potential risks.
- PCI experience highly valued.
- Real-time distributed systems deployment.
- A preference for simple system architectures and micro-services, including experience in technologies like Docker.
- Advanced networking knowledge.
- Ability to work autonomously in an unstructured environment.
- Passion for writing simple, clean and efficient code and/or solutions.
- Comfortable with complex git/github workflows (submodules, branches, forks, pull requests, merging, rebasing)
We’re a growing fast and we are SUPER motivated with the project, but If we still haven't convinced you...
- Flexible working hours and remote days.
- 22 days paid vacation plus all the public holidays, 2 extra days off over the Christmas period and half a day on your birthday and/or child's birthday.
- Flexible remuneration: restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare.
- Fun parties!!!
- Nice office environment with free fruit and coffee.