We are looking for a talented Systems Engineer to help us change the world of digital advertising together.
At seedtag our mission is to change how online advertising is done. Our technology joins some of the largest online websites with the world’s best known brands to create a new way of advertising that is more effective and provides a better user experience for hundreds of millions of users every day.
Founded by two ex-Googlers in 2014, today we proudly count over 170 employees in 9 countries.
As part of our engineering team you will join a tightly-knit group of extremely talented engineers and product owners. Our team faces massive scalability challenges to be able to process tens of thousands of requests per second across global/y-distributed datacenters with very strict timing requirements.
As a member of our infrastructure team you will help us shape and develop the infrastructure behind our microservices architecture. Our services stack is based on NodeJS, using Docker and Kubernetes on Google Cloud Platform. Our systems serve thousands of requests per second for users all over the world, requiring both high performance and reliability. We use Kafka, Spark, Druid and MongoDB to analyse millions of events per second in real-time. All of this powers our frontend such as our ad-serving script, which is integrated into the pages of our clients.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Engineering solutions to design, build, and maintain efficient large-scale systems
- Work on our Continuous Deployment pipeline and build tools and improve our DevOps practices
- Help troubleshoot and continue to scale our existing infrastructure
- Work with the engineering teams to make sure our environments meet requirements and conform to best practices
- Continue to evolve our analytics infrastructure to handle millions of events per second
- Take care of our kubernetes and linux-based infrastructure
We're looking for someone who:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in similar roles for high-traffic systems
- You have experience with cloud-based infrastructure and monitoring
- You are an expert in Linux-based systems
- You’re comfortable with at least one scripting language
- You have a degree in engineering, or a science degree and/or you have thoroughly studied the relevant computational fundamentals
- You are a proactive person who likes the startup work culture
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and international work environment in a young advertising technology company
- Competitive salary adjusted to your experience
- Access to a flexible benefits plan (plan de retribución flexible) with restaurant, transportation and kindergarten tickets and discounts on medical insurance
- A great work location in the heart of Madrid (Gran Via) with food, snacks, great coffee
- The option to work from home when you need to and real flexible working hours
- The option to follow company-paid English and/or Spanish courses weekly
- Access to learning opportunities and budget, and participation in many team activities with your colleagues!
Are you ready to join the Seedtag adventure? Then send us your CV!