FilledThis offer is not available anymore
YOU will …
- extend and maintain our ever-growing server infrastructure.
- help us transition into the direction of a scalable container-based architecture.
- be responsible for the setup of reliable and scalable monitoring tools.
- help us keep our systems (Ubuntu) and tooling up-to-date.
- identify which of our self-hosted solutions can be migrated into the Cloud.
- improve backup and disaster recovery strategies.
YOU have …
- an enthusiastic DevOps attitude.
- the motivation to become part of a team of other highly skilled engineers.
- experience with configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc).
- top notch Linux administration and Shell scripting skills.
- experience with both, bare-metal and cloud environments.
- ideas on how to set up an effective Continuous Integration systems.
- the ability to debug distributed applications.
- good understanding of container concepts (e.g. docker / CoreOs / rkt).
We offer …
- a small, young and highly passionate team of extraordinary co-workers.
- an open and embracing culture for the latest hot technologies.
- an agile, focused, yet relaxed atmosphere with flexible working hours.
- a high level of freedom and responsibility.
- a competitive salary.
- a nice and spacious Berlin-style office in the heart of Neukölln.
- awesome Coffee and a large-scale reservoir of Club Mate that can be accessed in real-time!
Send an informal application (including CV, earliest possible entry date and salary expectations) to: email@example.com
About mbr targeting