At Idneo we are involved in several projects, some of them focused on developing solutions that will revolutionize the world of electric vehicles. You will be involved in the development of products such as TCU's and ECU's, infotainment systems, DC/DC converters, Battery management systems, onboard chargers, etc.
We are looking for an engineer focused on automotive sector that will join an engineering team, will define the architecture with Masters support and elaborate the technical solutions for related products, as well as assuring that the technical and functional requirements are being meet along the project life, giving support to the project teams with the aim to reach cost, quality and timing goals established by the project management.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Assure ASPICE traceability is implemented accordingly at system level during product development lifecycle.
- Write technical specifications at system level. Textual requirements & model-based requirements.
- In coordination with the technical team of the project (for all the technical areas) assure technical and functional feasibility of the technical solutions and architectures proposed.
- Collaborate with other staff teams and OEM to discuss the system requirements.
- Assure all OEM requirements are understood by the engineering team and implement new system requirements assuring fully system coverage.
(*) The described functions are only the most representative for this position; therefore they should not be understood as all the inherent functions related to this job position
You are a highly seasoned Engineer with 3 or more years of experience. Team Working mindset, analytical and good communications skills are mandatory. Advanced level in English. Experience using issue tracker like JIRA; requirements tool like DOORS. Knowledge in high voltage products/systems development for electric vehicles or enterprise architect is a plus.
Be aligned with the values of the company, such as: to be a team promoter, to be an entrepreneur/ to have a proactive mindset, to be interested in innovation and to have a positive attitude and enthusiasm.
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate about technology. And, over all, good people, who are committed to their projects and people.
If you identify yourself with these values, and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!