We are now looking for a Systems Engineer
to administrate & support the Genesys Cloud solution and other
tools while directly liaising with our partners: contact centres,
external suppliers & IT department. You will be a part of Operations
Central Team (HQ) based in Barcelona city center.
Job responsibilities (included but not limited to):
an expert with tools and newest technologies used, mainly Genesys
(continuous training will be provided), Eptica email system, UNO and
NICE RTI (process guidance software).
- Being responsible for the implementation of applications’ build, release, deployment, and configuration activities.
projects with different teams and coordinating their requests for
changes or new set-ups and configuration (such as users, templates,
workflows, IVR flows or messages).
knowledge transfer to users and more importantly the central team about
the various systems, their features & functionalities.
- Acting as a point of contact between IT Operations and the main provider for Network issues or requests.
- Providing troubleshoot production issues support & performing testing on the different tools.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- IT degree & around 3 years of experience with a similar role.
- Solid working understanding of contact centre technology including PBX, IVR, ACD, CTI, skill based routing, Workforce
- Optimisation, Web Chat, Email management, Callback.
- Experience with contact centre multi-channel solution (Genesys / Avaya / Cisco).
- Good knowledge of telecom & voice networks principles & terminology
- Trouble-shooting skills, comfortable with technology & used to work under pressure.
- Flexibility, proactivity & a “can do” approach to complete tasks meeting tight deadlines.
- Analytical mind set, problem solving with good organizational skills.
- Fluent in English & good communication skills are a must as you will be dealing with stakeholders from different cultures.