At Trovit we simplify search by centralising millions of ads from thousands of websites in just one click. To run a website with 100M visits per month in over 50 countries is certainly not a piece of cake but with more than 10 years of experience and a brilliant team behind the scenes we manage to help our users make the best possible decision when they search for the life they want, every single day.Want to know more about Trovit?
At Trovit you’ll find a creative team doing big things in an actual start-up atmosphere. We have created a working environment where we can innovate faster, adapt quicker and have a bigger impact, that's why our autonomous tech teams are working in a challenge based system, taking on new projects every few months. This means that at Trovit you will have the opportunity to also challenge yourself to achieve ever-higher summits. Want to know more about the way we work?
Systems Engineering is often pivotal in many tech conversations, because of its backbone-like nature. Things have to run smoothly all the time, but they also need to evolve and adapt quickly to technology changes, internal requirements of all sorts and innovation challenges. At Trovit we are looking for a experienced Systems Engineer who will be an active member of the team, focused on moving forward and achieving goals.
What you will do:
- Maintain our network infrastructure and servers (Debian Linux) that underpin the web search engine and other company applications
- Propose innovative and technologically leading solutions to support the company growth
- Ensure availability, security and performance of the platform, eliminating points of failure and bottlenecks
- Work closely with the development teams to implement scalable and robust solutions.
What we expect from you:
- Solid experience with configurations management using Puppet in a high-traffic web environment Experience with AWS (EC2 and S3) and Virtualization (KVM)
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with container technology (Docker) and its orchestration (Kubernetes/Swarm)
- Knowledge of technologies such as: Apache, Nginx, MySQL, Redis and NoSQL solutions.Strong scripting skills (Python, Bash, Perl, PHP)
- Thorough knowledge of network protocols: TCP / IP, DNS, DHCP
- Fluent in English
What we offer you:
The most important things that we offer at Trovit is our culture and an environment where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges, make an impact while learning and growing along the way.
We also offer several benefits and perks, like:
- Private medical insurance
- Individual Training Budget
- Restaurant vouchers
- Free snacks, drinks and fresh fruit
- Bike parking
- Two yearly retreats usually involving skiing or sunbathing
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!
Trovit will help you find the most interesting ads published in thousands of classifieds websites, saving you the time it would take you to surf all those pages. To make it even easier, you can set up your own personalized alerts for your searches and Trovit will alert you when there is a new ad that might interest you.
For classified sites (ie, real estate portals or job boards), Trovit is a great source of qualified traffic. Users see a snippet of your ad on Trovit and if they’re interested in it they are sent directly to the ad’s page on your website. Integrate your content in our search engine and you will start receiving qualified traffic in just a few hours.
Trovit is present in more than 40 countries.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!