- Carrer de la Ciutat de Granada, 150, 08018 Barcelona, Spain
- Department: Technology
- Contract Type: Long term/Permanent contract
Adevinta is an international group present in 12 countries, and we are sure that you know our brands in Spain: fotocasa, habitaclia, InfoJobs, coches.net, motos.net, milanuncios, and vibbo, reach more than 18 million unique users per month: we are one of the top 10 companies with the largest internet audience in Spain! This and our more than 1,000 employees make us one of the leading tech companies on the Spanish market.
As a tech company, we have digital DNA. We love challenging the status quo and we are constantly thinking of new ways of doing things.We work using PEAK Performance, a streamlined way of working based on OKRs, and self-sufficient and self-organising teams. We believe in a culture of feedback and a close leadership style. In short, we create ever smarter solutions to offer our users and clients the best experience.
If you like challenges and believe in the power of connection as much as we do...Join our team!
Reporting to Adevinta Spain IT Director, the Delivery Engineer role will join our ServiceDesk team, inside Operations department, and will be responsible to act as a level 2, maintaining, evolving and automating our existing IT services to provide the best user experience on a daily basis as well as to collaborate and contribute during delivery of new IT services with global/local scope. In this position, it’s also a high degree of project delivery that includes requirements definition, technical design discussions, testing, including proofs-of-concept, working with partners, deploying large scale systems, operating and monitoring services with the expectation of high reliability and high availability.
¿What will be your role and responsibilities?
- Evolve and automate our heterogeneous IT services
- Analyze ServiceDesk ticket resolution to reduce incidents and automate internal processes to reduce response time and improve user satisfaction
- Continue Service Improvement based on incidents and problems identified during monthly problem review meetings
- Integrate alerting systems with proactive response to ensure appropriate service levels are met.
- Be a key member to work on local/global projects
- Excellent troubleshooting skills (working in a process driven environment).
- Have worked in a production environment.
- Develop, communicate and evangelize technical strategy and standards.
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
- Maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment
- Fluency in English and SPANISH
- Used to work on large and global projects
- Must be self-motivated but be able to operate within a team environment to deliver a professional support service.
- A reliable and responsible attitude and understanding of the importance of the job - with particular regard to confidentiality, data integrity, security and disaster recovery.
- Excellent oral and written skills with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently to all levels of users within the organization.
- Able to perform - analysis and deliver a solution in a methodical and timely manner.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in an operations department and environment
- Deep expertise with Server operating systems (including clustered systems and applications)
- Deep expertise in automation with PowerShell and/or any other scripting languages
- At least (7) years experience with Windows Active Directory environments (AD, ADFS, SSO, Azure AD Connect, etc.)
- At least (7) years experience with core network service administration (DNS, DHCP, PKI)
- Azure and/or AWS IaaS / PaaS, monitoring or DevOps
- Proven knowledge and experience of Office 365, MFA, Self Service Password Reset, Conditional Access, Intune Policies, Azure AD Hybrid Join
- Experience with troubleshooting, configuring and supporting Network and Hybrid scenarios
- Experience of troubleshooting a project gone wrong and working to fix it, adjusting to major scope/design change
- Experience of working within large global organization and building and maintaining a global network
- Effective Project and Delivery skills
- Excellent experience of continuous service improvement and delivery
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
¿What do we offer?
- Work with the best professionals in a leading company that is committed to innovation
- Attractive remuneration according to your experience
- Rotational working hours from 8h - 18h
- 38h work week.
- 23 paid vacation days a year, plus the 24th and 31st of December off.
- Intensive workday during summer months and Easter (34h work week).
- Extended Benefits (Medical insurance, Flexible compensation, gym discounts, etc)
- MacBook Pro or Dell equivalent laptop + iPhone XR or Samsung 10
About Adevinta Spain
Nuestras marcas en España: fotocasa, habitaclia, InfoJobs, coches.net, motos.net, milanuncios y vibbo, llegan cada mes a más de 18 millones de usuarios únicos: ¡estamos en el top 10 de las empresas con mayor audiencia de Internet en España! Esto, junto con las más de 1.000 personas de la compañía, nos convierte en una de las empresas tech referentes del mercado español.
Como empresa tecnológica, tenemos un ADN digital. Nos encanta desafiar lo establecido y pensamos nuevos modos de hacer las cosas. Trabajamos a través de PEAK Performance, una forma de trabajar basada en OKRs, ágil y con equipos autosuficientes y autoorganizados. Creemos en la cultura del feedback y en un estilo de liderazgo cercano. Además, gracias a la tecnología puntera, la experiencia y la especialización creamos un entorno digital multiplataforma, eficaz y de total confianza. En definitiva, creamos soluciones cada vez más inteligentes para ofrecer la mejor experiencia a nuestros usuarios y clientes.
Y no solo estamos en España, Adevinta es un grupo internacional presente en 16 países de Europa, América Latina y África del Norte, con marcas locales líderes como Leboncoin en Francia, Subito en Italia, Jofogás en Hungría y Segundamano en México, entre muchas otras. Marcas líderes a nivel local y que forman parte integral de la vida de los usuarios, con una media de 1.500 millones de visitas mensuales a sus sites.
Si te gustan los retos y crees tanto como nosotros en el poder del matchmaking... ¡Únete a nuestro equipo!