The Hotels Network is an award-winning tech startup providing innovative software (B2B SaaS) for the hospitality industry. With 4,000 clients in 60 countries and a team of over 50 people from 19 nationalities, the company has experienced rapid growth and is already a world leader in its category.
We’re looking for an experienced Systems Engineer to join our product & engineering team based in Barcelona. This position will be responsible to maintain, upgrade and manage our systems infrastructure, based on AWS. You will work with our engineering, design, and data science teams.
- Lead and manage our AWS infrastructure: EC2, RDS, ELB, etc.
- Manage tools including firewalls, malware protection software and others.
- Monitor the system daily and respond to security or usability concerns.
- Create and verify data backups.
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls.
- Upgrade systems with new releases.
- Proven experience as a System Administrator.
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management.
- Experience working with AWS.
- Experience with Ansible / Terraform.
- Knowledge of systems security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery.
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms.
- Knowledge of general tools and languages like Python, PHP, git, docker, NGINX, etc. is welcomed.
- +5 years Linux systems engineering.
What We Value
- Problem-solving skills.
- Customer focused.
- Able to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Hands-on attitude and sense of initiative.
- Fun to work with.
What We Offer
- Learning environment.
- Having a real impact on a young and fast-growing company.
- Innovative technology company.
- Center of Barcelona with a nice office.
- International team environment.
About The Hotels Network