eDreams ODIGEO (www.edreamsodigeo.com) is the largest online distributor of flights in the world (measured in terms of sales), and one of Europe’s largest e-commerce businesses. Under its five brands (eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink and liligo), it offers the best deals on regularly-scheduled flights, charters, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rentals, vacation packages, travel insurance and stays of varying length to more than 16 million customers all over the world. Present in forty-four countries, the company employs more than 1,700 professionals and is now looking for a Senior Systems Administrator to join our Engineering team based in Barcelona, Spain.
The candidate will work in the department of Systems / Operations as Senior Systems Administrator.
Essential Skills & Experience
- 4/5 years of work experience in the area of systems, preferably in the area of web systems
- Ability to work within a team and work towards corporate goals
- Constant learning capacity and proactive in problem resolution
- High experience in configuration management tools like puppet, Chef, Ansible o CFEngine
- Working knowledge of installation, configuration and administration of Oracle Solaris operating systems and Linux primarily
- Demonstrable experience of network architectures L2 and L3 switches, routers, Firewalls, Load Balancers, Certified CISCO and F5 knowledge
- Experience with protocols TCP/IP mainly HTTP, HTTPS, SSH, RSYNC, SMTP, DNS, NFS
- Experience in Cloud computing
- Experience working in high traffic web environments
- Knowledge in configuring and managing web servers (Apache,NginX) and high application servers (preferably Jboss, Tomcat, Glassfish). Experience in administration and monitoring of JVM
- Knowledge in monitoring tools like Nagios, Graphite,
- Knowledge of NAS Storage systems, preferably NetApp and Oracle. Knowledge will be assessed on ZFS file system.
- Experience of MySql
The position offers
- A leading environment in relation to business and technology
- Working hours (10am – 7pm)
- Incentives paid by the company, as result of completion of agreed goals of the department
- Job stability and long term variable income depending on the candidate’s experience and value