As a System Engineer, based in Valencia, you will be part of the digital continuity team facing our direct clients. You will be responsible for customer calls with the goal of continuously improving the performance of the aftercare projects.
The customer’s success is our success. We offer them a single point of contact for their issues. We work personal, we know what’s going on and we take ownership. We think in value, not in tickets. That means mitigating risks, working cost-aware and understanding the customer. Is this the level of dedication you are looking for in a career? Then we’d love to talk to you.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Accountable for good cooperation with direct colleagues at all levels, SLA targets, continues improvement and performance management.
- Monitoring and continuously improving the performance of the aftercare projects with the use of proper monitoring systems.
- Contribute to customer satisfaction and bring this to a higher level every day.
- Close collaboration with our development teams in project phase.
- Maintain and expand our global knowledge base.
- Constantly improve your own technical knowledge (Kubernetes, Ansible, Puppet).
- Deployment of DTAP environments (in collaboration with the Development Team) with Terraform in AWS or Azure.
- Participate in the (on call) standby duty up to a maximum of 6 days per month.
- Responsible for the B2B/B2C application support
- A solid IT-education is preferred.
- Preferably, experienced in system engineering in a support team.
- A problem solver who asks the right questions and has an open mind to help every customer.
- Excellent knowledge in troubleshooting, debugging and documentation.
- Assist and support customers in a professional manner
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) in Spanish and English.
- It would be nice if you have experience with Linux, Windows and complex databases (MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle, Cassandra,…).
ABOUT YOUR AMBITION:
- You want to to be successful in digital!
- You are a big fan of a no-nonsense culture, with a plenty of space for personal initiative and growth.
- Challenging projects make you happy!
- You want to work on project from A to Z for international well-known companies like Carlsberg, Miele and G-Star from a wide range of sectors together with a dynamic, fun, dedicated team of professionals who share your passion for digital.
- You like working with international digital specialists and personalities, spanning more than twenty nationalities.
- You are not only a team-player but you also like company events that bring us all together. Whether they are team-based sports or LAN-parties or international team events that bring us all together. You know how to have fun! :-)
We always deliver. Our clients count on that. We believe that’s only possible through personal growth, a healthy work-life balance and having a great time together. Work hard, play hard.
We’re digital at heart. The technologies we use are ever-changing and we’re always looking for the next ‘Big Thing’. So at DIGITAL CONTINUITY, you’ll always learn and develop. You can become a senior or team lead, or you can further specialize in your expertise.
Of course, it is not only ‘work hard’! We reward our #DigitalDrivers with so much more than just a salary package. You'll work in a human-sized company with great colleagues and involved managers. We offer regular trainings and opportunities to continuously evolve either in a technical path or in a business path.
We’ve made the application procedure as simple as possible, and it all starts with you hitting that “Apply” button!
Talk to you soon?