Casumo is small and quick and we expect you to take on a wide spectra of tasks. Together we will work to realize our dreams and visions of how the world’s best gaming site should look and work. We are looking for developers who are driven and won’t say no to a challenge, we would rather have to hold you back than to push you forward. We are offering you the possibility to build something truly great, no legacy code and a great atmosphere in a growing company.
Who are you?
- Someone who likes to work in a flat organisation
- Someone who enjoys autonomy
- Driven and motivated
- A team player
- Willing to work remotely or ideally be based out of our Malta or Barcelona offices
A System Developer at Casumo
- Has an interest both for the big picture and for the small details, a key to work in our tightly knit team.
- Likes freedom with responsibility and would feel comfortable in an environment of developer anarchy.
- Has a desire to take full ownership of features and code, from inception of ideas to deployment, maintenance and keeping it running.
- Is a nerd who eat, live and breathe code and has a true interest that reaches beyond any course or education.
- Gets curious when we say CQRS/Event Sourcing, (D)DEDA and is open to a heterogeneous architecture.
- Feel very comfortable in a Linux environment and working with tools like Git.
- Would be stoked to build the world’s best gaming experience together with other Casumos from our headquarters in sunny Malta.
It’s a plus if you have in depth experience with transaction heavy, distributed systems, messaging, micro services and tools such as MySQL, RabbitMQ, Docker, Spring, Dropwizard, Erlang OTP or Akka.
As the gaming world zigs, Casumo zag. We will not only challenge the other gaming companies in the industry—we will challenge all their conventions about how to be a gaming company. We don’t believe that casinos always will look the way they do today, and we want to be the thought leader driving that change. It’s a long process but it all revolves around one question: how will chance based gaming about money work in the future?
We’re a flat organization which means we stay away from unnecessary titles and corporate gibberish. Our work style is characterized by transparency, humbleness and speed, with autonomous, cross-functional and highly-skilled teams working closely together towards a clear vision. The possibility to create something new and to make a real difference is what really drives us. Together, we’re writing the future of gaming.
Our tech stack: KnockOutJS, Durandel, ReactJS, VueJS, React Native
Java, Spring Boot, Spring, Hibernate, Microservices, EventSourcing, CQRS, DDD, messaging (RabbitMQ) and Axon, Docker, Jenkins, AWS, Cloud
Check our current positions at casumo careers
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!