We are looking for a System Administrator (f/m) to join our Berlin-based Systems & IT Team. In this role you will be responsible for administering several internal but geographically separated networks and servers – all network administration work for our offices in Berlin, Los Angeles, Tokyo and Shenzhen is managed from our headquarter in Berlin.
- Administer several internal but geographically separated networks and servers in regular operation
- Continuous critical evaluation and optimization of existing structures
- Monitoring existing systems, identification and resolution of problems and risks with colleagues from the 2nd and 3rd level support
- Ensure reliable backup and data storage
- Documentation of internal and external IT Best Practices as well as standardized work procedures.
Good to have:
- More than 3 years of experience administering high available Linux servers
- Analytical, structured, and pragmatic work style
- You are a team player and have very strong customer focus and service orientation
Good to have:
- Good background in the area of virtualization
- Practical experience with webservers e.g. HA-Proxy, Nginx, Apache, Varnish
- Solid knowledge in MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Good communication skills in German and English
OPERATIONS AT NATIVE INSTRUMENTSAll teams at Native deliver their best every day. We make sure they have what they need to do it. We're responsible for creating the optimal work environment and for making sure all departements function together as one unit. We hire the right people, take care of the system infrastructure and provide expert legal advice. You'll become part of a team that is direct and focused. We ask a lot of each other, and learn and laugh together in the process. We love being able to see the results of our work every day.
About Native Instruments
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!