lastminute.com group is a publicly traded multinational Group, among the worldwide leaders in the online travel industry, and we operate a portfolio of well-known brands such as lastminute.com, Bravofly, Rumbo, Volagratis and Jetcost.
Every month, the Group reaches across all its websites and mobile apps (in 17 languages and 40 countries) 43 million unique users that search for and book their travel and leisure experiences. More than 1,200 people enjoy working with us and contribute to provide our audience with a comprehensive and inspiring offering of travel related products and services.
Key Responsibilities will include
• Maintain and evolve large heterogeneous environment
• Collaborate with other engineers to design and deliver solutions for platform automation
• Build solutions that boost the reliability, performance and security of lastminute platform
• Drive the developer solutions in order to guarantee stability and consistency
• Experience with ansible and terraform
• Experience with version control system Git
• Good understanding of monitoring tool based on real time metrics
• Experience with both VM's and high-availability architecture
• Experience knowledge with bash , python and go
• Experience knowledge with infrastructure as code
• Experience with cloud environments aws and google cloud platform
• Understanding Puppet modules and troubleshooting Puppet related issues
• Familiary with virtualization environments Rhev and vmware
• Familiary with docker and kubernetes stack
• Knowledge of Jenkins or similar tools for automation process
• Familiarity with network applicance like F5
• Familiarity with centralized log stream
• Understanding of microservices architecture and experience in migrating applications to the microservices architecture.
• Good time management, documentation and communication skills
• Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn and embrace new technologies
• Able to work in a team geo dislocated